Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prevent or kill Bud rot or Pow mildew? Don’t have it YET, but bad weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! How to prevent or kill Bud rot or Pow mildew? Don’t have it YET, but bad weather

So I’m in mid/ finish if Pre flower or start of flower bloom and it’s been raining for last 4 days lightly but have had NO full sun to dry them.. only one day for 3 hours late argvo and didn’t dry them. I feed POWERFEED Pro Seaweed-solution it’s entire life but for flowering I give way less now but I heard it does help fight off fungi infections? But not specific to cannabis.? Like only some people have said in forums it helps generally but not like eg Potassium bicarbonate spray on.. etc. should I worry or let it be..

my weather will be good for 3-5 days some full sun days to come the it goes bad for 4 or more days of rain.. what preventative measures do you all take.. I am from South Vic in Australia. Aka Melbourne weather this is frost grow I topped on 5th node for smaller plant and pots aren’t huge fire restraint of size.

using potash plus for flower feed and I fed 2Lt before or 2 1.5 days before rain started. Hope it helped it would have.. I don’t know when to feed now?? It’s due tomorrow but it’s been wet and cloudy all day tomorrow and possible rain. Not much then it goes clearer..

what preventative measures do you guys take when have crop goes to Long or you plant late like I did, ??

here are some pics of plants and my Webster for next 10 days.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D19F993A-8E7A-4857-ADBC-0BBD9B8D6078.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	592682

These are pics of them Last night after rain/wet.
    can’t see mold or bud rot but it a been 4 days now or am I over reacting they lived outside their entire life and had 39* days and 7* days.. or nights. Not often but it was fine and the power feed or seasol seaweed is it a fungi and bud rot preventative???

I don’t want bud rot or powdery mildew so what’s best action I can take now. Or when the sun is out? And to continue with more rain forecast in the next week/s?

ANY help Hugely grateful to those who can offer anything. I heard Potassium Bicarbonate spray on buds or in soil? Works best? So many recipes from Mill to garlic to cinnamon to honey.. and veg oils. I don’t want to ruin my buds.. they have grown or soaked up the water.. which may Roman not be good.. they likely are under watered which may be good thing so it soaks it up idk it’s first time so that’s why I’m frantic and I know rain will come again for several days at a time before harvest.

. I am 4-5 weeks away yet, but I fear the worst having much much rain between now and then… if that was the case IS BUD ROT nearly guaranteed?? Like I see plants in snow but they must be genetics .. and special growing techs and or chemicals natural or not. ?? Anyone from my area have any insight for me! Thanks so much.!! And enjoy update pics!

Name:	465313E8-AFF8-4F45-AB8F-5BF08931B488.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	592683

Name:	A9D58ABD-0AF5-48F9-BF7E-7288A461F7FE.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	592684

Name:	28253B7B-1934-457B-8805-1F4D3151FFC2.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	592685

Name:	99111C1A-DB27-4E25-A191-8F6A1ABAE120.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	592686

these were taken last night when they were wet or had been shaken dry a bit not nearly dry but not soaked for photos.. and to check them. I found only some small leaf tip issues up and down and some tiny spots.. the second photo buds inbetween the stems of the fan leaves about 1/3 way down from top of main bud was the area I picked off a bud early bud to try. So that is bandage by me and was done the day before rain happened. Just if you notice anything there I have checked that area for issues like any other area that has damage. Anyway thank you anyone and god bless!

How many more times does one need to tell you? Freakin A dude move them drowned bug ass plants under something nothing gonna fix your grow unless you take them out from the rain and get some cover on them. Learn about the enviornment needed, SUN AND HEAT & air flow basics
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my favorite movies. " you have any Kahua?"

Put them on your roof if it is possible without the cops knocking on your door.
    Just get them into the sin or go buy a light a fan and a four leaf clover and a leprechaun as you're going to need all the luck you can get.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X