Blimburn Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimburn Seeds

Anyone heard from that seed bank ? Did some of you ordered from them ? If so could you give us a feedback. I'm thinking of ordering some beans from them but.... So far on the web the review is fine for Blimburn Seeds.

Thanks in advance,

FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I have only heard good things about them. But, I believe they are a breeder and you can purchase their seeds from seed banks with whom you have previously dealt.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Have you checked around for local shops? I was going to order seeds online from GWE reviewed sites.

A casual conversation at the dispensary. Led me to a local shop. I felt better about buying seeds there. Seeds in my hands. Instead of waiting for weeks.

SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Well I decided to try them so I ordered 12 fast growing GSC on sales from them. They say 2 to 10 business days because I live in Canada so will see how it goes.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm GSC it will boost the appitite give you the munchies yes i've heard of this seed distributer.

• OldManGrower
          OldManGrower commented
          Editing a comment
          GSC?? General Services Company??

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope it mean girl scout cookies OldManGrower

Ordered the beans on march 24, package received today march 29. Well that was fast !!
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that's a quick turn around for ya. These are the fast GSC i really enjoyed the photoperiod of it but have lots of snacks ready LOL

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Their hub is in New-York city so yeah it was a quick around for me SoOrbudgal New-York is only 8 hrs from Ottawa by car. I'll let you know in time if their beans are good.

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
        Well I decided to try them so I ordered 12 fast growing GSC on sales from them. They say 2 to 10 business days because I live in Canada so will see how it goes.
        Hey Farmbuck, I am thinking of ordering some White Widow from Blimburn. How was your order, I need a more reputable supplier.
        Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
        Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
        Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
        Circulation 2 six inch fans.
        Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
        Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi MuskieMan I've already have a grow so I can't tell you if they are good beans. But I can tell you that the order was quick, less than 5 days from ordering to delivery. I ordered 12 GSC from them and I was able to track the parcel via Canada Post. Thinking of ordering some Thai and maybe some Columbian Gold from them.

Hey Farmbuck, I got my seeds from Blimburn and it only took three days. They did not come from New York, they came from Brampton. They also sent me double the seeds. Compared to my old supplier these seeds are a nice colour and almost twice as fat. Will try a couple this weekend. Muskie Man.
        Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
        Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
        Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
        Circulation 2 six inch fans.
        Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
        Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice, keep us post with your new grow.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Did they send you some freebies also MuskieMan ? My new order i just got today in the mail, i send personel check so it takes abit to clear I've always used checks or cash with him i buy from never a issue. I got some freebies of the same strain i ordered which i prefer all fems.

• MuskieMan
          MuskieMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Farmbuck and SoOrbudgal, I ordered 9 seeds and got 18 seeds. They must have had a 2 for 1 sale going on. I am not going to plant them all. What's the best way to store the extras. I did start 4 seeds on Wednesday, I soaked them for 18 hours and then put them in paper towels. Lo and behold I was rewarded with 4 strong tap roots this morning (Friday). I'm impressed... I will start a couple more in about 4 or 5 weeks, just to stagger the harvest.
          Last edited by MuskieMan; 04-21-2023, 11:10 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X