Branching challenge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branching challenge...

With just the chopstick technique and I mean it. Can I branch the girls branches longer than the main stem ? Can I kept the girls under 3 feet even when it will be in their famous stretching ? Anyway got 6 more veggie weeks left before the 12/12 switch, No SCROG, So will see non ? A bit of a challenge for this old grower but then you are never too old to learn eh ? Oh by the way the runt is still the runt. Put the auto WT pic here, she's going down at the end of the week, over 70 days and I feel after seeing a lot of ambers it's time.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Just remember to keep training through the first couple of weeks after the flip.. Nebula points out the importance of that Note.. many cola sites equal small buds, I guess every one has there preference for bud size..1/4 oz bud is really nice i.m.o...

Comment

Interesting technique! I have heard of it put this is the first time I've understood it. What inspired you to do it this way?
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well not sure what inspired me of doing it. Maybe I've done the SCROG, the topping, the wiring, guess it was time to do something else so I landed on a website looking at a grower's grow using sticks instead of the above techniques. I said to myself why not trying it so I did, been doing it for 3 yrs now. And guess what OldManGrower I'm still learning. I's a LST without stressing the girls.

Adding a 12 inches "chopstick" to elongate the girl's branche.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, ties are allowed? That's a different contest...

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        ohhhhh going for the big timber eh ??

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking wire ties but now I'm thinking railroad ties

Got my fresh railroad ties order yesterday. Yup I'm ready !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	118
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	591964
      Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL prop them gals up

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that will be enough?

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so lolll

An update of some of my photos girls.

Pic 1 Lebanese
      Pic 2 Badazz OG
      Pic 3 Badazz OG 2
      Pic 4 Mazar-I-Sharif
      PIc 5 My beautiful Kali China
      Full auto grow

Comment

Really interesting post. I liked it. It is useful.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X