Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights

Can I use one light per plant or get one for 3 plants, cost is important to keep low?

Need more info, not all lights are equal.

Comment

It's a great variety! I had the chance to work on her! Really a very nice genetics..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you meaning VaF ??

You really need to read the website tutorial at the top of this page, GROWWEEDEASY.COM. The questions you are asking show an abundance of ignorance about growing that needs correction. Once you have read the site a couple of times so that you have an idea as to how to go about doing things, your questions will make some sense and we will be able to help you.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

@fuh I've never done outdoor grow but I think that's the least expensive. Yes, actually. The instructions folks are suggesting you read include a low cost starter set up. I know there's so much info there that you can get lost trying to find it but it's not a race. Take your time. In addition, many people here post what equipment they use and pics of the grow they get with it. You can Google their stuff and see if it's in your budget. Honestly, I've always wanted to be a professional shopper and I'd love to help you spend your money but I'm one on the newest newbies here and probably not your best choice to get advice from. But I am cheap too. What's your budget?
        Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
        Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Lights are the most important and expensive piece of your grow op. Doesn't matter if you grow in coco. soil, water.. whatever, Good lights= good buds. i think 75% of your total cost should go towards lights. It'll save you in the long run.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X