X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChubbNugg
    replied
    Originally posted by changeofpace2014 View Post
    HA...11.05 oz of thai, s.b.c and c.c.k ...O wait we have new oven that keep correct temp and two new cookie sheets... I am thinking RSO, especially after all the effort to come up with the Spryitus...What do you guys think of running the vodka through twice but not is the same batch...Only have a liter so I was thinking of washing two .05 oz jars with the same vodka, maybe even do both jars twice with same before evap..
    Looks like a mouse trying to attack your stash!

Leave a comment:

• Clutch707
    replied
    9fingerleafs I would love to know your process I'm up for learning anything and everything. Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    I regularly make rso for cancer patients with the pop corn buds. If you want I can share my process. Rso Does not require decarboxylation and you'll need pure ethanol. Using decarbed and vodka is actually called green dragon drinks

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    started a topic What to do with old bud...

What to do with old bud...

HA...11.05 oz of thai, s.b.c and c.c.k ...O wait we have new oven that keep correct temp and two new cookie sheets... I am thinking RSO, especially after all the effort to come up with the Spryitus...What do you guys think of running the vodka through twice but not is the same batch...Only have a liter so I was thinking of washing two .05 oz jars with the same vodka, maybe even do both jars twice with same before evap..
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X