Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant dying

Hi everyone!
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong. At first there is like a colorless burn on the leaves, and then in gets yellow and eventually brown, untill leaves are fully dried. Also the growing speed is very slow. I didn't use additional fertilizers, keep 26 decrees temperature and humidity around 40-45. The soil is a universal soil for blooming flowers. Pls, help guys!

Do you have big white spots on those leaves? Are they all over them?
    The first pic very easy to see on the nice dark green leaf...the rest it looks a bit more like pigment loss but hard to tell from the pics.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Bboyjoseph
      Bboyjoseph commented
      Editing a comment
      No, there are no white spots. It looks like the surface of leaves kind of scratches off, and then the leaf simply dies within 2-3 days

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew outdoors with soil,mostly home made. All I ever gave em were seafood extract every week or 2...and only ever had mold insect and animal problems....
      Sorry. Not sure

Have you looked for bugs with a 30x zoom?
    What is the PH?

Comment

• Bboyjoseph
      Bboyjoseph commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont have any zoom equipment, no visible bugs tho. Ph is unknown, looking for reactive paper rn

Looks to me like the pot is too dry. Has it ever been thoroughly watered?

Comment

• Bboyjoseph
      Bboyjoseph commented
      Editing a comment
      Water it regularly

Well what ever is in that soil plant is not happy. Correct the soil are you sure that's a female plant? How big's the pot does it have drainage holes? There's lots of info on starting seedlings in potting soil and it's not recommended to use potting soil with nutes already in it. But you did so gotta correct the soil first.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bboyjoseph
      Bboyjoseph commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, its feminized seed, and the pot has 3 large holes

I would say first to go to the the GWE website if you haven't done so already and look at the plant problems section. Lots of possibilities there. My suggestions : It looks like it could be thrip damage or your Ph is off or light burn.

Comment

• Bboyjoseph
      Bboyjoseph commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

The loss of pigment to the leaves is consistent with a magnesium deficiency, but that's not the problem and it's certainly not killing the plants.
    You have much bigger problems than that and they need to be tackled 1st
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

So catchall ... flush the plant and clean its leaves
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'll take a look into the ph thing, that is good idea since i use tap water

Comment

With tap water you want to look into chlorine/chloramine removal. Chlorine can be evaporated out, but chloramine does not, your provider can/will tell you what they use.

Comment

Guys, it was calcium deficiency. Be wary, if you rest your water calcium goes to the bottom

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure how you came to that conclusion? Looking at your plant looked like a PM on the leaf and poor watering practices. No other info on what the soil is or what light it gets. Along with the container looks to small. Good luck

Light is led 3000k, around 300w, placed 50sm on top of the plant. Watering was regular and ph is also regularly checked. I thought it was ph as well, bought a ph-meter and kept ph at 6.6-6.8 strict, but it didn't have an effect, leaves were still developing burn spots that eventually covered the whole leaf. By photos on the web i was convinced it's calcium, even though i didn't think it was, cause i used tap water and it's supposed to be heavy, but as soon as i added calcium i see a change and the problem went away completely withing 2 days.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X