Beginner grower, Veg stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Beginner grower, Veg stage

So been having a hard time trying to figure out what’s going on, I had my other two babies die, these two were going good but then they started to curl up and one had that yellow patch not really sure what the grayish color is, been watering it got a PH meter and adding the PH drops, then just added nutrient for the first time yesterday and nothing seems to happen

Looks like splash from watering or...........over watered. You gotta give us more about the soil, light and auto or photoperiod. How old and strain. If you have lots of poop or food already perhaps it's burning up the roots. Get a better pic of the whole plant
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So for soil I use purple cow organics Indicanja 1, but before we transferred to the bigger pot we used fox farm soil but the bag we got was frozen and then we defrosted but think turned into mold so transferred and used the new soil(don’t think that was the best idea) so might go back to fox farm and stick with that, got photoperiod and strain is zkittles, and the light is vivosun, and they are about 4-5 weeks old, also thinking trying to figure out of how to pull fresh air into the room during the winter time, just need it before it gets 75-80 here and that could take probably 2-3 more months
      Last edited by pv123; 03-14-2023, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning pv123 i looked up that soil ya know it's got cow feed lot grow medium so it maybe too hot for the seedling. I know it wasn't cheap if it came from " bezos " I've grown Zkittles loved it. I mix soil with coco coir, xtra perlite. Don't be surprised if you get knats from this soil from the cow. I'm not growing photos right now but if i did the only fresh air is open tent while light is on for me. I open vents and parial door. I don't have exaust system never have but i'm attentive to air flow using a fan, i don't care about the smell just moveing air around.
        I'm thinking the soil is too hot at this point.

Pic number 1 looks a little leggy. How high above the canopy do you have your light? Your plant may be stretching to reach the light. Tell us a bit more about your light.
      How do you water? How often? How much? Reason I'm asking is SoOrbudgal mentioned it and it's very easy to over water. Have you heard the phrase, 'love it to death?' With cannabis that's very easy to do. It's more difficult to over water with coco coir, that's the main reason I switched to it.
      Last edited by golfnrl; 03-15-2023, 02:30 AM.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• pv123
        pv123 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't watering past day twos, have been watering once a day, and usually check soil dry first inch, but it’s been since we switched the soil, maybe thinking of going back to ffarm

• pv123
        pv123 commented
        Editing a comment
        The light is about 2ft, led white light pushing out no heat, 500-600L, moved it up couple days ago, maybe having the humidifier without any heat, winter rn going to spring soon

So did you transplant while the ffarms was cold and froze.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X