What could cause this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could cause this??

Hey guys been growing for a long time and I’m kinda stumped on what could cause this. I’m week 3 in flower and all of a sudden only one of my varieties starting having their fan leaves bend inwards and curl down. I also noticed real tiny yellow spots on some of those leaves. The only difference I made was switching dirt from pro mix to the pro mix hpcc which has 30% coco and the rest peat based. I keep my room at 75, 71-72 degrees on the leaf temp, 50 percent humidity, ph at 6.0-6.1 and 1400ppm co2. Any idea what this could be?
    EDIT. I just called Athena whose nutrient line I use. They had me flush one out. My ec was 4.0 but my ph was 6.1 at runoff. They think I don’t have enough runoff between waters causing this.
    Last edited by Rrains007; 03-14-2023, 01:19 PM.

The more i see folks using the pro mix HP the issues seem all the same. I do not like it or using peat compacts if it was on sale i'd put it outdoors in my raised beds. Coco coir not peat and a light fluffy no slow release nutes in the bag. I'm sorry for your struggles with it but i've seen it all to often i would not recommend it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’ve had a similar problem in the past and I was told that it was the promix being “too hot” causing the issues. I laid off the nutes for a bit when I had those issues and the plants recovered.

Comment

I use ProMix BX with the myco and it has very little nutes. Basically soil less.

Comment

I have 100% coco, typically no run off and have only flushed once at flip..and only a 50ltr flush in 50ltr pots.

Your problem is not lack of flushing.
          EDIT. Running those temps with CO² is likely not at all beneficial.. Temps should be above 32⁰C for CO² enrichment but then you may have root problems if not managed properly.
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X