AutoFlower seeds in the same grow as photofem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoFlower seeds in the same grow as photofem

I purchased some seeds labeled as photofem but 1 is starting to look autoflower. The photo fem is coming along nicely under Spiderfarmer light on 18 /6 ( hydro setup) as is the other with lots of white pistals/ pre-flowers ( at week 2.5 veg). Can I Ieave the auto flower on 18/6 with no issues? Any other guidance you can share is appreciated. Thanks.

Auto Flower don't care about light as much as it does time from what i have read. 24/0 is good for auto. done in 60 days flower time, correct? I would think keeping auto flower on 18/6 all the way to harvest would be good. I skips alot of the veg time, again just from what Ive read. If I'm not correct someone will chime soon.

Comment

Your at 3wks veg is this right? The seedlings are 3wks old? I need clearfiy cause if that's the case....your looking at least 65days or more to complete that auto at 18/6.
      So your over 60 days veg on the photo just gotta make sure you train it so it doesn't get too tall for your tent. I love a long veg for photos and if you run outta space bend it over LST it .
      The auto is fine to go 12/12 in it's last 2-3wks to harvest I've done it dozen times. Good luck.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NewANDlearning
        NewANDlearning commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, 3 weeks in veg. Thank u for the feedback

The autoflower will finish fine on 18/6. I put an auto into one of my photo tents because I ran out of space in my auto tent. My auto tent was on 20/4 and I did notice they finished faster than the one I moved into the 18/6 tent. Negligible differences though to be honest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X