White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow

Ya know...this is getting frustrating. for my last six or seven grows I've used the same exact method:
    soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend.
    pot size: 5 gallon cloth

lighting: Flora Gear s4. FloraGear FLORA S4 LED Full-Spectrum LED Grow Light with Infinite Control Dimmer | 13" x 24" | 3'x 3' up to 4'x4' Canopy | 400w - 120v.
    (
    • 4000k & Far Red Spectrum LED • Built-In Infinite Control Dimmer Switch • Efficacy: 2.7 μmol/J • PPF: 1080 μmol/s
    • Input Voltage: AC 120 - 277V (Auto-Sensing) • ETL-Certified

Nutrients: Coast of Maine Organic Plant Food, top feed 1/4 c during veg (between weeks 2-8). Fish bone meal 1/4 c top feed during flowering weeks 1-6)

Temperature: 77-82 Humidity: 55 (These numbers may fluctuate a little bit but they're accurate for the most part)

Water (tap water left out to sit for 48 hours) Ph-6.2

aaaand....heres the photo(s)

Attached Files

Shes flowering, Lime green with definition. Im just guessing, maybe light to close?

Comment

• demcc3
      demcc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm almost positive she's not flowering. Seeds definitely aren't auto, I haven't switched ( light schedule) yet and there are no other indicators. But thank you for the response

What's the CO2? Are you in a closed up house? I get that with high CO2. Just recently made up a K, Mg, Ca Chloride 1300 ppm ea mix for shot glass feeding. Works for foliar or top dressing. Works very fast.

Comment

• demcc3
      demcc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      My grow space is an extra closet. There's no C02

• 3Berries
      3Berries commented
      Editing a comment
      But there is more CO2 in a closed up house with mammals in it. Just a thought. The higher CO2 and LEDs will need more Ca and K if that is the case to avoid yellowing on top.

got almost tha same thing happening so will be watching. I believe it is that the light is too close for the plants/strains you have?. further for me, 4 plants and 2 are fine, two showing as yours, praying and starting to fade between veins. Different strains react differently. also, I am trying altering the PH range up and down within the range - that worked once before. good luck - i will be following, and have reduced the light levels to see if it works. the MH-3000 seems just too powerful at 3 ft above when on full power!
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

light to close?

Comment

Up pot her and how far away is that light? She looks like perhaps a bigger pot is in order?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• demcc3
          demcc3 commented
          Editing a comment
          She's in a 5 gal pot right now. The lighting is at 3/4 power and is 24"above canopy. Is it actually ok to up pot at this stage?

Well she's gonna be a big one. I don't use more than 5gal indoor for photos but if i see what you got going with this gal she's asking for more space root wise soon. Is that a root coming out in the pic? Yes you can transplant photos prior to flower and alittle bit into flowering even with tiny budlets if she's healthy and will show no real signs of trouble. But sorry man i really hate doing transplants from cloth especially since roots attach to it but you may still be in luck.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hmm...I have a couple of thoughts, but first a quick question: Have you been re-using your soil? That's one of the benefits of organic growing and the answer to that might help rule some potential issues in or out.
          Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
          Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• demcc3
            demcc3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Reusing the soil? Nope. I've always used fresh soil for each new grow

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I use Roots Organics soil that is in it's 5th reuse. I have no issues. The only time I don't reuse it is if I had bugs previously.

My current grow in reused soil. 5th time reused soil. I could kick myself in the ass. All this time I've been buying new soil every grow.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I reuse my indoor soil kingfish i just slam the rootball into a tote shake the soil off and mix it with fresh as i need it. I just give plain water to the plants in the last 2wks or so and theres no chemicals in it so keep it in a sealed tote. LOL don't kick yer ass

I reuse my soil as well since that's one of the benefits of organic gardening. The reason I asked is because sometimes, after several uses of not really amending it, it can get low on nutrients.

Honestly, it looks like a nitrogen issue. I didn't think it was since it wasn't looking worse on the bottom than the top, it's consistent all over the plant, and it's a pale green instead of green turning to yellow. But when I looked around for photos of nitrogen-deficient cannabis plants, I kept finding examples that looked like yours. Turns out, that's one way that a N deficiency can show itself. I didn't know that, so glad I learned something new!

With all of your amendments and top dressing, it wouldn't seem like that's the case, but *shrug* maybe it is?

If you were a new grower or using a new medium, I'd ask about your watering but I'm pretty sure that at this point after so many grows, you have watering figured out ;-) I don't think light stress since it's so consistent throughout the plant. Do you use the same kind/source of water? Has anything changed between your previous grows and this grow? What strain is this/have you grown it before?
          Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
          Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

1k ppf in veg is way too much. Even at 3/4. That's why the node spacing is so small and the magnesium deficiency. I would add some cal mag and rise the light or reduce potency. You want 200 - 300 ppf during veg

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X