why do I plant in the light after the leaves will sag,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do I plant in the light after the leaves will sag,

HI. I am a novice, this is my first plant, at the same time, my English is not good, so give you trouble. The seeds from the NIRVANA, such as the photo shows the problem now, the plant is very tragic, I think Nutrient is compared with growweedeasy, Burn, Nitrogen toxicity signs are produced at the same time, I do not know whether the correct. At the same time, there is also a question, why do I plant in the light after the leaves will sag, after the dark period will restore the state looks better. At present, my room temperature 27 degrees, humidity is only about 20%. Hope answer. peace

What's your first language? Maybe someone could help you explain better your question cause I don't understand it very well. Your plant looks not too bad. Maybe a little overwatered. Seems too young to be starving so I'm gonna go with PH problems. Do you have a ph meter?

Comment

I agree with 9fingerleafs looks like pH issue. Good call on the language! I bet there maybe someone who can message you in you own language.
      Last edited by fozzy; 02-20-2017, 08:37 PM.

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        What's your first language? Maybe someone could help you explain better your question cause I don't understand it very well. Your plant looks not too bad. Maybe a little overwatered. Seems too young to be starving so I'm gonna go with PH problems. Do you have a ph meter?
        Thankful for this community and you! mine first language is chinese, but, I thank my English and my plant will be grow together. Yes, I have a ph meter ,soil PH is 6.4,It doesn't look like a problem. Maybe as you say is a overwatered. I hope I can Figure out overwatered could make plant Leaf droop after 18hours irradiation ?and leaf will be return to normal after 6hours darkness ?
        such as the photo,my plant looks is overwatered,also have other problem?such as Nutrient burn?

Comment

Great welcome to the community. I don't think its nutrient burn because some leafs show a little discoloration and the yellowing on the edges seems like no problem. The only thing I would focus is on the wilting (being droopy) to answer you question. The plant is supposed to raise up to the light during he day and "rest" during the night. The plant knows there is no light so there's no need to reach for it. Make sure your container has enough drainage and wait longer between waterings. The best way in my opinion to know when to water is to lift the pot when you just watered and when you see the soil has dried out lift again the pot to compare. You'll notice a big difference. This ensures the plant has used all the water and not just that he top soil dried out

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Forgot to ask. If your plant seems to "recover" after he dark period could be due the light. What are you using for light?

Let her dry out and then pH your water and then check your water coming out of the bottom of your plant and make sure the pH is around 6.5.

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
            Great welcome to the community. I don't think its nutrient burn because some leafs show a little discoloration and the yellowing on the edges seems like no problem. The only thing I would focus is on the wilting (being droopy) to answer you question. The plant is supposed to raise up to the light during he day and "rest" during the night. The plant knows there is no light so there's no need to reach for it. Make sure your container has enough drainage and wait longer between waterings. The best way in my opinion to know when to water is to lift the pot when you just watered and when you see the soil has dried out lift again the pot to compare. You'll notice a big difference. This ensures the plant has used all the water and not just that he top soil dried out
            Is 200W LED and 4X40W CFL

Comment

That sounds ok. Probably just overwatered. Good luck

Comment

Are you in soil or coco coir? If in coco coir & perlite I suggest 6 pH
                hang in there. You will work it out.
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X