Thin, narrow width leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thin, narrow width leaves

Can someone help me with this issue. This is a Bruce Banner auto at 39 days old and the bud site leaves are very narrow and thin. I'm thinking the plant needs more H2O than I've been giving it, however, the plant has never totally wilted. If this is a lack of H2O problem, how long does it take to recover after giving it more H2O?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Give us the details of your grow. Nutes, lights, RH, temps, watering practices, grow medium, PH, etc.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Rock3472
      Rock3472 commented
      Editing a comment
      golfnrl,
      This is a organic grow using living soil mixed with Happy Frog soil, dolomite lime, and perlite. I am using AC Infinity IONGRID T24, Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 260W, Samsung LM301H. The RH today is 58% and my temps run between 68 when lite is off and 78 -80 max temp when lite is on. I water with a PH of 6.2 - 6.7 every 2 days giving the plant 4-5 cups. I also just top dressed with Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4. Thanks for responding

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see anything in those details that jump out...maybe too much water? When you water do you lift the pots or do the knuckle test? Let them dry out a few days.

If you haven't already check out some of the info at the main web site. Here's a one article...https://www.growweedeasy.com/5-surpr...ering-cannabis
      Last edited by golfnrl; 03-12-2023, 03:30 PM.

Looks overwatered to me.

Comment

Wind burn? Where is your fan? Does it blow directly on to the plant?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X