No announcement yet.

Small tan spots on fan leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are looking better in the garden. I removed a few of the fan leaves that looked odd and damaged. I'll hit them again with the fungicide3 after a full week has passed.

I ordered a Spider Farmer tent 48X36X72. I hope it's as nice and well made as the reviews I read.

Thanks for all the comments!
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good tent. Spider Farmer make some good stuff. Love their LED's

• ChubbNugg
      ChubbNugg commented
      Editing a comment
      Mee Too !!!! sf2000, 2 of them. they are Fantastic !

I'm happy with SF LEDs as well. They are very well-made All the controls feel very solid.
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Good advice people. I think you are now on the right track. Get ready and hunker down for the battles. Keep treating, and, cleaning. And now, for a dose of reality. Sometimes you are better off cutting your losses. If time and money are important enough to you, stop treating, chuck out the bad plants, double sterilize the space, and possibly try a new adventurous strain. Then do it right next time. Or hunker down and stand your ground. for some reason not completely clear to me at this time, hunker down and treating seems stubborn. My experiences have shown that all spider mites are Borgs. the reasons why the Borgs come in later is because when the mites first attack , it's only one or two to start. They lay a ton of eggs, now that new start has grown to several hundred, ect. and so on. so i reason that they turn themselves into the Borgs just with time and hatching. the generational populace grows exponentially. Cb-Ng

Comment

Something just popped out and occurred to me. When some plants got doctored for spider mites, I noticed what looked like many problems all strung together. It was very perplexing, but as time goes by we live and learn. My new lesson is that sick plants do not transpire as much as healthy plants. The beginning stages of severe over watering took hold when I thought is was more mites. It's clear to me that too much love caught up with me also. So, try not to compound one problem with another in the zeal to cure a problem. Cb-Ng

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X