Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a problem?

Why are my leaves doing this?

Howdy User12742, I'm not a 'soil' grower, but they look thirsty to me. More details of the set up aand the environmental conditions of the grow are necessary to give a better answer.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I agree. Water them. They are in the early stages of flowering and change to flowering nutrients if you are using them. However, and you need to get some other opinions other than mine, I cannot identify the white spots on your fan leaves. They could be early trich's but insects?
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Yes you have problems Home take a pic without that pinkish light on i can't see soil nor leaf well.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Some leaves are growing weird shapes I have no idea what it is
          Attached Files

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks its trying to re-veg but cant because its flowering.so it spits out single,double and triple leaves that are deformed. are you on 12/12. Hope so, them flowers getting a might big

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I see a little N burn on tips try not to feed too much, give it just water and let it dry out real good is it cold where she is?

Check the underside of your leaves for anything out of order...dirtymike could be right, also they could just be tired after a long day..or watering problems.
          They are a bit darker green than I'd be comfortable with which may indicate some nitrogen toxicity from memory..a bit of nute burn too...but they'll probably go to flower just fine
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Look for bugs as well, and whats the PH?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X