Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali Baba (Lebanese) and the micro auto Lemon crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Baba (Lebanese) and the micro auto Lemon crap.

Yep got 4 more Lebanese showing their gorgeous leaves in the "grow room", one more bean left to join the Ali Baba gang. This one is the oldest of the six. Not sure yet if it's gonna be a Ali or a Morgiana.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Oh yes my crappy micro auto Lemon. I'm thinking of keeping it for a while loll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      You should propagate that, good for stealth grows...

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww now she has to be ridiculed and bullied by her housemates. Poor little runt LOL

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at those fantastic trichomes coming on...shame there is only 4 of them...lol

I believe good genetic and quality strain matters. Also photo is much better than auto IMHO. Here on the left is my 2 weeks old photo Kali China from Ace vs on the right is well the crappy 4 weeks old auto Lemon from Seedsman. No wonder they are giving it away as freebies lollllll
    Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      No arguement from me LOL i've had some runt auto seeds and PAID for them. Just never ordered that strain again. Hey Farmbuck do you have these under your big lights right now talking about the photoperiods and how far away and are lights at 100% Thank you if and when you respond heehee. PS my traveling wayward daughter is in La Paz right now sending me pics of floral and fauna it's just beautiful.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      KOOL for your daughter, wish we were in the Yucatan right now, I'm cold and we have a lot of snow here at least I'm spending most of my time in the "grow room" loll

Yep SoOrbudgal the girls are under the lights and yes they are at 100% intensity. The height from pot to light is 24 inches so far I don't have an issue yet with my photos.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Only ever grown photos indoor and outdoor so can't comment on the autos but can't you get exactly the same result with a photo as you can autos?

Bluey I'm not sure i understand what you mean by " same result " ? If it's a runt you mean? I don't believe i've ever grown a runt photo.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I never had a runt with photos why I'm going back to photo.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had runt photos before from outdoor grows...bad weather, planted late, too much shade...I had a few top out one grow at 2ft high...and they were some of the worst to smoke..buds got a black mould too...
      I'm sure if you ran photos on a 12/12 schedule from seed they wouldn't get far before budding up

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I only grow indoor because of the climat here. Also I switch from 18/6 to 12/12 once I'm satisfy with the vegetation.
      Also some breeder recommend to switch to 12/12 after only 3 weeks from seed for certain strains such as Sativa. I grew a lot of Sativa from Ace Seeds and I never had a problem but then they only sell good genetic.

Good genetics versus the runt !!

Pic 1 The runt
    Pic 2 Kali China
    Pic 3 Lebanese
    Pic 4 Mazar Kush
    Pic 5 Auto WT
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-07-2023, 08:22 AM.
    Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are coming along really nicely.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I hope it's not the runt you're talking about lolllll

I’m pulling for the ‘runt.’ Maybe…it’s the little plant that could.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      Could what...produce slightly more than a gram? 😜

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      @Blowdout2269...IDK...I was just thinking of all those books I read to my kids. It's amazing what comes to mind when one is stoned.

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      Choo choo!!!
      🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X