ID:	589625 Click image for larger version

Name:	F6BEA119-35E1-4AE3-B26D-8DA8F19326CE.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	589624 Click image for larger version

Name:	6FAE7117-C8F4-4E8E-B8D4-0ECED414FDED.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	589623 My eyes are absolute trash so I got a jewelers loupe. I still can’t decide if they are clear or cloudy 🥴 any thoughts? First post 😊 thanks!

Nice. You're in the harvest window, but early on. Appears to me most trichomes are clear and some have become milky or just started becoming milky. In the end it depends what effect you are aiming for. I'd be waiting at least another week or 2 minimum unless you have other problems.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Beautiful but you've waited so long why rush it now so close your Gunn go to look at the soon and totally different even if you don't know you'll know

Comment

Ladycontinent I agree with Bluey, patience is your friend now, just chill for a few weeks. Welcome to the club. You're getting some good photos. They tell the story. Post as often as you want and we'll help you keep an eye on em. Also throw in some deets, where,when, how what you're growing, what you're growing in, you get the drift. Good work so far, keep it up.

Comment

Great thanks so much! Not my first grow-but first I’ve been able to invest in better equipment for 😊 very excited to have even better results!

Comment

Yep looking good. Dont rush the harvesting, Thats the most important step and pretty much the last. It is worth it. I just pulled six plants at 11 weeks. Good flower. Kids say its better than $50 (It is lol) stuff at the dispensary. Wait dont rush it. Good Luck Oh take a sample if your hungry. Peace Out.
            1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
            1 sf2000 @200 watts
            2 philzon @230 watts
            2x4x5 tent
            3x6x8 closet
            Fox Farm ocean forest
            Black gold for seedling
            3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
            RH 40-60
            Temp 70-80
            Feeding with FF trio with molasses
            calmag and a little flower fuel
            Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

I agree, you're at the beginning of the harvest window. Some trichs look cloudy, some clear, and it looked like a couple had a little amber in them. Personally, I'd wait a week and then reassess from there.

While trichomes are one of the best indicators of harvest-ready buds, the overall plant can also be taken into account if you're having trouble with seeing if the trichomes are ready. Every strain is different and nothing is a guarantee, but take into account the state of the trichomes, the pistils (generally turn brown or orange and curl in), and the overall color/health of the plant (usually near harvest the plant loses most of it's color turning yellow or brownish and sometimes even a deep purple!). Looks like you're going to have some great buds when you're ready!
              Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
              Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah you have to sometimes go with the gut feeling. I harvested and the pistils were still a little white but they were were curled in and just got fat.

Update! Pics were especially hard to get today. Lots more amber!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	C4CF2A08-100E-491E-9905-A0CD7242A077.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	590325 Click image for larger version

Name:	233D140C-0385-406D-8BF6-0BA54E29A244.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	590324 Click image for larger version

Name:	E505B85C-94B6-46A3-AE5E-03FB4CAAD464.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	590323 Click image for larger version

Name:	BF7DEAF8-CBD8-42CF-93B2-B9E830DA3BB6.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	590322

Comment

Good job being patient! I think you'll be very happy with your harvest!

Now for more patience....the dry (about a week) and then the cure (2-4+ weeks)...but it will all be worth it!

Well done!
                Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
                Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

Excellent. Personally I'd let it go a bit longer. I'd wait until all at least cloudy with maybe 50% amber but depends on a few factors.
                  if you have more than 1 plant of the same genetics and can dry outside of your grow room you can harvest them over the next couple of weeks and see what difference it makes to the effect it gives you.
                  if you only have one plant harvesting that over a couple of weeks may also be feasible. The highest levels of THC will be in the tallest bud on any particular plant.
                  I'm seeing maybe 10% amber 60% cloudy and the rest clear. You're very close.
                  Can you add a couple of pics of a top bud and the overall plant?
                  Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                  Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                  Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                  Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
                  Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                  Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I have two more close behind. I’m not going for too much couch lock feel-I like to have my bud for doing chores and art. Here are some other pics!

Comment

• Ladycontinent
                      Ladycontinent commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Honestly-it hasn’t made a difference to me either way. Though the stretching has made it easier to not get mold 🤷🏻‍♀️ More airflow between buds.

• Bluey
                      Bluey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      dirtymike when growing indoors you get a growth spurt which is quite pronounced on flipping them. It is a good thing as it gives room for buds but if you have week lights that stretch will be even more pronounced as the plant will race towards the light trying to get more of it, because it's not getting enough down lower.

• dirtymike
                      dirtymike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm there now. still out in the field. LOL

Cut a branch and in three to four days smoke it. That will tell you every thing you need to know. When I think my plants are close I start cutting and test till I'm like " Done". In future plants that tells you exactly what you like with a visual.
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X