Been Spending Money, Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Been Spending Money, Again!

But, after This little splurge? Well; I'm seriously starting to wonder 'What Next / Else?'! I mean, can it be that I'm actually Getting There???

Yeah. Nute's were really my last hurdle. Oh, that and those clay balls. " Leca ". Oh, boy! Ye wouldn't believe the fucking drama!!! First off, Leca was no where to be had. Amazon. UK only had, like I litre or 50 litres, sort of touch. I need a dozen. I called Dublin. Guy said he had none in stock, but would get some, later.

Now, I should point out that I'd Started with a guy in Cork. That's the very bottom of this island. Lovely guy. He'd sorted out my air pump, and even slung me a couple of the pots and packs I'd need to start my seed in. But, his site was completely and utterly fucked! Ten pages of nute's, eg. But the first page wouldn't turn! We exchanged opinions about his web man and he actually advised me to go to Dublin instead?!

I'm flabbergasted. I liked this guy. And I'm fiercely loyal. But, here he is Telling me to forget him and shop through Dublin. Not a branch of his place. They simply had that sort of relationship. Wow!

So, I click onto the Dublin shops site. Clickety, tappedy, scroll, scroll, scroll. Basket Bulging with Everything Her Nebs and Sirius have ever recommended. I had All my remaining stuff! Total cost wasn't too bad either. This'll do for me! I'm thinking. Fill in all my details. Card number. Hit " Pay " ..... And 4 0 fucking 4!!! Christ All Fucking Mighty!!!

The nightmare Began there! This morning boiled down to a series of texts and phone calls and 'call me backs' and ..... Urghh!!! Ye have to understand; I'm deaf as a piece of rock! In an average phone call? I actually hear and understand 50%, if I'm dead lucky. I'm under a lot of stress, anyway. And this guy has an accent. I'm close to losing my shit and looking elsewhere.

Sat out, watching over my chickens. Phone rings. It's Dublin. Can I give him that #? I explain I'll just be a minute as I have to dash inside for my card. And, knowing my luck, something will leap out and eat my chickens the second I turn my back.

" Fucking fox got ALL my chickens! " He growls. And that was It! It all just melted away! This guys not only an old Head, who has Everything on my list. He even likes chickens!!! Brothers!

So, yeah. I'm expecting a small fleet of couriers, presently. He might be sending my gear in two shots ~ think he's just sold out of one thing. Waiting on that. And I found my Leca ~ the Exact amount I needed! ~ now on its way from a Garden Shop I've used For Ever, yet never dreamed to check for that shit!

Gotta get that little power drill driven pump. Tenner or so, off Amazon. Bit of tubing. Last thing I'm Aware of is that 'Fire Extinguisher Ball', which I'm pretty sure some good soul on here put me onto? Ton or so, off Amazon? Do for me! Costs a Grand or two, to get the fire brigade out, round here! And they're ten minutes away! Household Insurance is supposed to cover that.

Me? Thatched cottage and What insurance? If it all goes tits up? They'd be hosing empty walls! That fucking ball's the only hope I'll have. £100+? I'd buy two!

So, yeah. There we have it. Fucking 'Grow Room' was 47F, this morning. Went outside to see the chickens? Frost! Ain't growing No shit for a while yet! But, once it ever warms up a bit ....? 'Ready when you are, Sgt. Pembry'!
    Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Frost! Fucking hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
      Frost! Fucking hell.
      How did ye know exactly what I said?

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Comment

Drabenger Answer...."Yup I sure do, but I'm not selling any, sorry"

Comment

Muvva Fukka!!! Took me a minute. Then I spat my tea across the fucking room!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X