Nute's ~ Thank God For Nebula!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nute's ~ Thank God For Nebula!

Christ, that was close!!! Gweezy, once more, saves the day!

Let's face it; There must be about a million brands out there. So, what's a man to do? " Fox Farm " gets a ton of coverage. I live on a farm and ~ rather bizarrely, I know ~ go out and feed the foxes, every night. No contest then?

Only, bummer! Amazon don't do it, on Prime. And they only offer massive amounts anyway. (I'm looking at two plants a Year, if I'm lucky?!)

Okay. Second choice? How about that stuff with the rather amusing, 'purple bud man' on the label? Who ever that is. Go with their stuff?

That sorted. Off to bed I go. Check that out in the morning. This morning.

Only, being bright and cheerful, I decide to just check something I'd read on Gweezy. Off down the rabbit hole I went.

Yeah, ye probably streets ahead of me here! 'Fox Farm' is great ~ If ye using dirt! (I'm going Hydro) And that other one? Well; Nebula Never Said " Brutally expensive, diluted piss. " But .....

Fuck me, that was close! General Hydroponics and some HydroGuard it shall be then.

Absolute bloody mine field, isn't it?! Thank God For Nebula!​
    Last edited by Drabenger; 02-14-2023, 11:07 AM.
    Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

LOL sounds like you made a choice LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Probably taking me longer, to figure out what gear I need, than it will to grow the bloody plant!

Tell ye what though; Where the hell would numb nuts, like me, Be, without Gweezy and this forum?! (Well; Bankrupt and stockpiled with 'wrong' gear, for one thing! )
      Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X