Back to auto’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to auto’s

This time around I have 4 in my tent. It’s gonna be crowded, I may have to throw up the spare, we’ll see. I have on the right side, coco loco soil mixed with Gaia organic nutrient system mixed according to the directions on the containers, with extra worm castings and mycorrhiza. And in the pots I have at the top mango smile and the bottom charlotte’s angel.
    on the left side I have build A soil 3.0 with the top 2 inches of coco loco. Advise from build a soil thinking it may be to hot to just drop a seed in. Also a bit of mycorrhizae. the top pot has lemon AK and the bottom has a crack. 1to 1.

Germinated directly in the soil. 3 came up at the same time and one was a little slow I’m. So far doing it this way I have 100% germination.

Lemon ak by fast buds
    crack cbd by fast buds
    charlott’s angel by Dutch passion
    mango smile by mephisto
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fjeff; 02-15-2023, 10:51 AM.

You will enjoy mango Smile. One of my favorite strains. She will test your carbon filter. Caution she's usually a tall lanky girl. I've got Charlotte's angel auto also but haven't grown any yet.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I’m so impatient. I know, it’s only been 7 days this side of the dirt but come on already. What do you think about the little one? It been 4 days for her.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        Give em time. I bet she'll come around. 🙂👍

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look great LOL 4 days come on Dad the car is barely started.

20 days since dropping seeds. Coming along nicely. I have been running lights 24-7 from the start, switched to 20-4 today. Water every 2-3 days. Ph of water going in 6.7. Turned up the lights to 100% at 45 inches. 73 degrees at 50% humidity. Added 1 small recirculating fan. Mango smile seem to be the big girl right now with the others just behind. I am still uncertain about that little girl on the bottom left, CBD Crack. Give her bit more time.
      Attached Files

Comment

You may or may not know I had a watering issue. Now that it’s sorted, thanks to all of you, here some pics. Back in control I think.

Comment

I’ve did a round of autoflowers a while back and was not impressed with the results. Had some nice crystally buds but they lacked a strong high.

I’ve seen some incredible autoflower grows online though which claimed to have a banging smoke so I don’t doubt you can get a good quality end product with autos.

I’ll give them another go in the future probably but for now I’m sticking to what I know - photoperiods.

Comment

Water and a bloom top dress today. Still filling out ok. We are at 33 days from seed. Looking good considering my little set back. The over watering.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks really good Fjeff good recovery on keeping up with the grow. Those look a heck of alot better than my 4 did at that age your gonna get a good harvest. Mine are so short cause i LST and something in the soil was off that i mixed perhaps too much worm poo but that's corrected. Great looking grow ya got.

Hello again.
            just an update. Water today with bloom booster. Last defoliation. Took some off the top and from the underside. Filling out the tent pretty good.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful just love looking at full healthy tents

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, lookin good.
              Wish my group of gals looked that healthy!
              😋

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice 1

Today was water day. So I gave them some recharge and molasses. Lowered the light about 1 inch. Time to fatten up. They are very thirsty these days. 50 days from seed.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Man Fjeff those are looking great. Are those 3gal pots and how far from the canopy is the light? Thank you

5 gallon pots but I think the grey one in front is not even though it says it is. It’s tall and narrow where the others are short and wide. I don’t like the grey one. The light is 38inches from canopy.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you my vipar is a 250watt draw i've got my autos in 3gal only 2 in my 3x3 now. They are 25" from the light hmmm wonder if mine are too close they seem to be doing good. Mine are just barely a month

My recommended distance is 24 to 32 but this time I’m starting a little higher because I’ve stressed them in the past at the high end.

Comment

I love gardening.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Shit for brains farmerchand go play some where else. We take weed growing seriously. Weekends bring out the clowns

Just sitting around getting fat. Not a bad thing. The smell I like nothing I’ve ever smelled. The filter is doing the best it can. Still doing fairly good.
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Those are so pretty and healthy, I love kickback grows and chewing on ribs

About another week or 2.
              Attached Files

Comment

So checking the colors today and have all cloudy with a handful of amber. Want to get more amber then I noticed what I assumed was an nanner. After looking at the site it is confirmed. No more waiting. Emergency chop. So they are hanging and drying. I just don’t know what triggered it. Some kind of stress.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was in trim jail yesterday and will be again today and thought the same here..but I opened a few on the trim bench and undeveloped pistols...scared me for a moment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X