No announcement yet.

Tower Fan For A 2 x 2 x 5' Tent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bunch of different fans I use. You need a watt meter and test before really. They can range quite a bit in wattage for the same size fan. In the smallest tent I use a 2.5" square muffin fan blowing off the wall. veg tent gets a 6" USB at the top blowing down and a 4" 120v blowing up from the floor. Flower tent has a old bath exhaust fan at the very top and ducted down to the bottom. And a 4" fan blowing across the top of the pots. I have another box of fans deemed to inefficient too use regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Berries View Post
      I have another box of fans deemed to inefficient too use regularly.
      Now, surely a 'Naming and Shaming' session, identifying Those fans, and their short comings, would be absolute Gold, on here? Isn't that precisely the sort of inside track stuff that Nebula and Sirius thrive on providing us?

It's what, in my own shitty little opinion, makes the entire Gweezy empire so absolutely light years apart from anywhere else I've yet set foot.
      Older bloke. Eire. Chatty as all fuck.

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Comment

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        You should see the tote of unused lighting......

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        3Berries I'm only on my 2nd Indoor grow and have 6 150w highbay lights, 3 80w floods and about 20 13w 405nm deep violets I am not using. I need a clone and veg only area so can use a couple of them there but it is beyond a joke.

Come on then!

Someone, on reddit, just posted that a certain Grinder they'd bought is a piece of absolute rank shit. I replied to Thank them ~ mentioning I'd just encouraged a mate, elsewhere, to tell us about his own gear, so we could avoid that too.

The up votes poured in, for me! It's a popular notion. And why not? If a good or service is fucking rank? Why sit by and let us all find out the same thing, the hard way?

Perhaps that's one thing this place lacks? (Unless I've missed it?) A " Gear " board. 'Show us yours ~ good or bad' sort of effort. A General Chat would be great too. One of the few ~ if any other? ~ places I know without one. Sirius ?

I've got some bits of gear here I'm Gagging to show you lads. Just doesn't seem to be a place it'll fit in. Weed fora where all we show is grows tend to become just dick waving + 'What's wrong with my plant?' (Answer? " CalMag and two more weeks " )

My two cents, anyway

Gearing up to grow Northern Lights Auto by DWC + Dribbler, with a " Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-1000 Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Samsung Diodes 27" X 27" X 62"Growing Tent 4 Inch Fan Filter Combo " from Amazon.​

Comment

Naah. That level of shit's just (Hollowly) laughable, over here, now Like how you all had these Brandon stickers on the pumps; " I Did That! "? Well, if ye thought That was bad?!

I'm just eating my pie, as I peck this out. But, I could illustrate what we're going through, here, with electric prices? Ye'd swear I was having a laugh.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X