Good rays Good vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good rays Good vibes

Been over a month since me or these lady's seen some of that sweet golden sun☀️🌝🌞
    8 weeks in flower little one just barely changed color with its pistols maybe a week ago since then adjusted for better lighting to reach neither one showing many cloudy tricombs
    not exactly sure when to flush or if needed in soil but I plan on that being next step have switched to 9 and 15 with lights for 2 weeks now

Sorry for the exaggeration but my new job has me working in it so it feels like over a month

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good looking plants Clutch707 do you mean these were grown with just window light? Yes it's great to see sun after months of dreary cloudy cold

SoOrbudgal my apologies . No it was time for a tent cleaning Not much room w/o taking them two out and the sun hadn't made an appearance in about month . Also my new job has me outside . But thanks for the compliments it's been a long grow but for my 2nd think it's gunnu b more than worth my time . Should be harvest soon closing in on the end of 9 weeks flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X