GHP leds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHP leds

Sup 420 fam, so I'm growing under ghp 360 watt LED, have a 3metre x 2 metre x 2 metre jungle tent with two ghps, have a 1x1x1.8 with a 300 watt ghp propagation light, got 3x pineapple express autos, one limonchelo haze auto and 8 AK47 clones. Plus a big bud fem that is becoming my bonsai mother. Have grown under these lights twice now and they seem to take FOREVER to finish flowering, like 16 weeks! They veg up with no problems at all but when it comes to the flower oh my lord time crawls by!!! Has anyone else have any experience with ghp?

Originally posted by Jester420 View Post
    Sup 420 fam, so I'm growing under ghp 360 watt LED, have a 3metre x 2 metre x 2 metre jungle tent with two ghps, have a 1x1x1.8 with a 300 watt ghp propagation light, got 3x pineapple express autos, one limonchelo haze auto and 8 AK47 clones. Plus a big bud fem that is becoming my bonsai mother. Have grown under these lights twice now and they seem to take FOREVER to finish flowering, like 16 weeks! They veg up with no problems at all but when it comes to the flower oh my lord time crawls by!!! Has anyone else have any experience with ghp?
    How big are your final pots? I have a 300w in a 2x4x6ft tent but usually add two 50 w cobs towards the end as long as temperature isn't an issue. Sometimes to bring the temp up too.

Comment

• Jester420
      Jester420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Final pots will be 8inx8inx10in, they don't need to be hig as they'll only get to like 12in tall before I turn them. Normally use 5 gallon auto pots but trying something different this time

I can't understand all the info but i read 200watt draw on that light . What's a " ghps " ? I'm guessing the other grows were photo plants that took long time? Usually takes 4 months for those to finish sometimes more. I'm in the USA so don't know metre sorry. Patience with those clones , I'd like to know what medium your growing in? How did you cut your clones an did you snip the leaf, cut the stem off at a angle?, use any clone jelly or ?? Tell us more in detail of your whole grow and use spaces don't write a book.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Okay Ghp is the brand of LED, they are a philips chip model with max power of 360watts. Recommend to keep 12 inch above canopy but it just burns them to a crisp, stems turn deep red purple, leaves crisp and roll then dry out

Last two grows were in cocoa chip with an auto pot watering system.

This time it's in Terra soil made by canna, doing a sog set up with end goal of 40 plants at 4 different sizes.

Clones were purchased through a discret third party so no idea of genetics other than ak47

I use the CX range of nutrients and been pretty happy so far (post more specific tonight)

My idea is to bring 10 clones up to size in the small tent (36"×36") then transfer to the larger tent (10'x6'x6') which will always be on 12/12 cycle, think if I can get 10 to size each month I'll end up with a constant harvest each month or so is the idea.

Let me know what you think. Done three indoor grows so far, first was bunk as my lights were wayyyyy to low budget. Cheers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for coming back Jester420. On the tag at top of light i read 200watt that's all i saw generally means 200watt from the wall even though manufacture says 2000watt but you know that now so i'm gonna let that lay.

You got in deep with your plan on this LOL big grow if it works. Those clones i'm weary of cause keep eye on soil make sure they don't carry any bugs into your tent really watch for it cause lots of stories about thrips or soil bugs in store bought clones. I love doing clones, seeds mostly photos but i'm running autos in my 3x3x6ft tent now 4 in 3gal fabric pots. I've seen 16autos in 2gal pots in a 4x4 tent no topping and no LST it can be done

That's a Ferry Morris T-5 for seedlings on table the floor is a 54watt CFL in a reflector on the floor i use for clones in the 2nd pic. See how the leaf tips are clipped helps stimulate growth to roots besides using clone powder or gel. It's a blast once you get the hang of it cheap grow. I don't waste my big lights for seedlings or clones but if you got a grow going as long as they are 30-36" from the big light may be fine Good luck keep us posted.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah I'm really weary of bugs too, had one battle with fungus ngats that was like Vietnam, now I dose them all with neem tree oil diluted in warm water, like almost drown them, and maverick garden spray to take care of any creepers, plus a fat Bong hit and an hour with magnifier to really be certain but so far so good!

Comment

So if I'm reading this right you have 54 ft² and a total of 720 watts of light. To me that just does not sound like enough but I don't have my math in front of me. My flowering tent is 9 square feet and I crank about 450 watts during flowering. Others here probably know off the top of their head the recommendation for Watts per square foot. That may have contributed to the slow flowering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X