Import Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Import Seeds

Can I ask this. Because it’s illegal to smoke cannabis in New Zealand I have a problem getting seeds. The strains I use are old and slow growing. Anyone got ideas how I can get a seed or 3 or 5 into NZ.

Hey Neil I feel ya. Although I can't give you any insight or advice for anything that is illegal, I do know that the internet is a wonderful thing when it comes to what you're asking. Most reputable seed banks have proven shipping methods, I'm guessing to anywhere in the world. Growing for medical is legal where I am now, but a few years ago it wasn't. I bought seeds from somewhere in Europe and they came right to my house. Over on the GWE site, there is a list of recommended seed suppliers.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      MNSL used a really stealth tshirt package but rocket seeds used a big ass promo package....Golfnrl agree most good seed banks do ship stealth..

I lived over there for a year and the cops don't even bother you if you smoke. They just ask where you got it and go raid the tenny house. 3 hours later someone else would be selling in the same tenny house. That's just my experience. Based on how many indoor operations are over there I think it would be easy to get some clones. No shitty weed over there. You'll be surprised the garbage that people grow all over the world. The worst weed I got over there. The "bush" it's still pretty good weed compared to other placed. Be glad you love in suck a cannabis friendly country

If you really want to buy seeds try the attitude seed bank. They offer guarantee and they'll send again and again until you get the seeds. Super well hidden if you pay for discreet packaging.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X