First Grow, 16 Top Mainline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow, 16 Top Mainline

Hey everyone, 6 weeks tomorrow from sprout, I have 3 MAC girls and 2 have been battling my rookie mistakes, but Home (I call her Riker) has been a hard fast grower from the beginning. I have read that mainlining is a 10 week veg, is that including seedling phase? Also, does that mean I should wait 4 more weeks?
    I am growing in LOS in 5 gallon fabric pots.

I topped Riker last night to 16, what do you guys think for 6 weeks from sprout?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230117_105658.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	585976

Name:	20230117_105754.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	585975

Here are the other 2, back left has 8 tops, back right has been battling every one of my rookie mistake (super stunted)

Name:	20230117_114731.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	585977
    Attached Files

I think Riker could use a hair cut, id take 5 large leaves off from the middle. Back right is small for the age, the others look good. As far as a time line there is no guide line on days, the rule is how much vertical and horizontal space you have.

Look at it this way every environment factor you have will determine the final outcome.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Like Mr. Furley says that's up to your steps you take but nest bet is switch to flower when your half your desired height or you'll be super cropping aside from that me being a new grower myself you'll get good sound advice here especially Mr. Furley he's helped me a time or two 😉
      good luck and happy growing

Comment

Thanks Mr Furley and Clutch707. First time, so lots of unknowns for me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X