No announcement yet.

Help Wanted, Weed Not Cloudy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The3rdman Do you have closeup pictures of previous grows' trichs before you harvested? I have two viparspectra lights, similar wattage to cover a narrow, longer closet grow area. I started at 24" only went down to 18". My first very good-yielding grow took a lot longer under blurple LED lights, inexperienced, but award winning indica landrace bag seeds. I got trichs to amber but the only sticky scissors/fingers were when trimming the top, best buds. I think for one, well I know that my lights were close but not as strong as yours. I also think my closet got too hot or dry at times. The weed is two years past cure, I just gave a friend three buds, he texted back TY! so the weed still gets people high, me too. Do you share with friends, if so do they get high from it? With your lights 12" seems too close but if the leaves weren't affected that's a tough one. I'd like to see your previous plants right before you harvested.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• The3rdman
      The3rdman commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not have trichome photos. Nobody knows I grow and I don’t know any tokers here. Congratulations on your success with your first successful grow.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The3rdman Ah, too bad you don't have pics. Maybe start a grow thread here with pics as it goes along? Thanks, I was heading for the attic but Mr.furley mentored me to success, even though I wasn't always fast enough to follow his excellent advice. I didn't join and ask for help until they were three trees in a closet.

I've been reading this thread for a while and go back and forth but here goes. The3rdman states he hasn't gotten high from any weed since 1982. 40 years. He sounds like he knows all the answers to the questions everyone is asking and answering them correctly. He knows how to grow. In my opinion I don't think it's the weed. Ph is perfect, plenty of light, proper distance from canopy, different seed suppliers, over several years, plenty of flower time, just my very humble opinion but I truly don't think it's the weed. Has to be something else.

Comment

• The3rdman
      The3rdman commented
      Editing a comment
      Good synopsis and sort of an unbelievable tale to some. Oh, I did get high when I smoked weed back in 1982. I’m retired now and decided to grow myself because not legal where I live (yet). I hadn’t smoked weed since 1982 because I did not want to get caught and lose my job.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The3rdman Ah, that part makes total sense. Did you take pics of previous grows, before you harvested?

• The3rdman
      The3rdman commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not have any photos of previous grows,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X