Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help

Hey Guys. Please see attached pictures. Any idea on what this is?
    Just some context. this is a soil grow. flowering from the 24th of november 2022.
    At first i thought it was maybe Calcium deffiency but as any first tie grower i made the mistake of adding more nutrients instead of flushing.
    Late december i did a flush and noticed the run off was at 5.3 ph the ph meter even though i was flushing with ph 6.5 water.
    I got some sledge hammer and flushed again to the point where i was getting the same ph on the run off.
    Any ideas on what this is?

I believe you have a leaf hopper infestation. I may well be wrong as this has never occurred in any of my grows. If I am wrong, then your ph is too low.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I was thinking maybe pests, too. Thrips can be really hard to see. Dang your leaves are deep green!

Comment

• Pelau
        Pelau commented
        Editing a comment
        I cmbed the entire plant but cant see any evidence of pests. not sure if deep green is a problem or maybe just the camera quality

What I'm seeing is you have a toxicity problem with you plant and when you did your flush you seen a incorrect pH number that caused you to do more then needed. Now that you have completely wash all the nutrients from the soil correcting a pH problem you didn't have you are starting to see a deficiency and/or pH problem in your root zone.

Basically I think you are playing ping pong with pH, toxicity and deficiency. Can you give a better time line on when you did what and what you have currently been doing over the last Three weeks? your details is kinda all over the place to me , pictures of the whole plant would help, Soil brand? Have you recently calibrated your pH pin?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Pelau
        Pelau commented
        Editing a comment
        Ill post better time lines and pictures later. I believe its a ph problem as well and my ph meter was calibrated 1 month ago. thanks for the feedback

For me pics are to dark needs more light for me to judge all i see are very dark leaf
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Pelau
        Pelau commented
        Editing a comment
        Will post more pics later

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X