X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I honestly can’t remember the last time I actually wiped down
    my tent. After each grow I clean my reservoir and dust the fans off but see no need to wipe the tent walls down. Unless you had a bug problem I see no need. Even then, I’d throw everything away and start with brand new equipment just to be safe. I used to wash my fabric pots after each grow but I don’t even do that anymore. If you keep a clean and tidy house without exposing your grow to the outside world bugs wont be an issue
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 01-09-2023, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thebeginning1989
    replied
    Thanks for the responses! I hate saying this because I feel like I'm jinxing myself, but I haven't had issues with pests just yet. I'm mainly looking to be preemptive in avoiding situations that invite potential pest problems. I'll definitely be buying some peroxide asap as I already have isopropyl alcohol for all the tools.

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    3% for cleaning, 5mL of 3% will sterilize a gallon of water. That's what I add to the rain water for the humidifiers.

• 3Berries
    replied
    A 50/50 mix of vinegar and alcohol will kill mites. I've used it in the dog and cat ears, 24 hr results. Not fun using it on the cats.

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    I pretty much clean everything in my space with a 50/50 isopropyl alcohol and water mixture.

Leave a comment:

• Walty
    replied
    Originally posted by 3Berries View Post
    H2O2 is what you want. just wipe it down no worry about drying it off unless you want to.
    Just the 3% version? Or a stronger solution?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Add vinegar and Iso to the Arsenal mentioned above.

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Peroxide and liquid ivory soap will get them buggers too.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Unless you got a problem with bugs using peroxide will do

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    H2O2 is what you want. just wipe it down no worry about drying it off unless you want to.

Leave a comment:

• Thebeginning1989
    started a topic Perpetual Growing & Cleaning

Perpetual Growing & Cleaning

I am almost in a situation where I have a perpetual grow setup (two flower tents, two vegging/clone/seedling areas). I was hoping someone that has a perpetual grow, one in-one out constant flowering, could answer a simple question, what do you use to wipe down the tents? Keeping the floors clean of debris is easy enough with a hand vacuum, but normally people suggest a bleach mixture for wiping down the walls, floors, and equipment, of which is followed by allowing the area to dry out before adding plants. Since plants are on a constant rotation, I need something that I can use to wipe down the tents while still allowing plants in said tents, and that won't negatively affect the plants. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X