Auto blue cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto blue cheese

My 3rd grow indoors,I like how I can continuously grow year around so far but I’ve learned alot in these grows and one was not to plant more then u can handle at harvest time,I was sad like a family member died when I had one I had to neglect I saved for edibles but have not experimented with that yet,I want to master hrow in h my own so I know what’s in my bud that’s going in my body and today is more crucial then ever because people do whatever to get the highest levels to sell for more and hopefully it’s not chemicals getting u a buzz,I’m a organic grower for most part,but mainly at end just to make sure not to much chemicals are in the bud,but I’m here to learn and share what I can,but I learn from every grow something different to try usually a few things I wanna try but I’m just doing one at a time so I don’t waste good seeds,also one plant turned out bigger then when I had 4 in the tent I guess because more clutter together but with one plant it seems I mite get same amount or a lil less but I just had to maintain one plant compared to 4 which didn’t sound like much but when your a beginner it can be overwhelming at harvest time,but I’m buying another 4’by 4’ tent just to have control over my drying environment,but 3rd grow and I was pleased with white widow but this is auto blue cheese at 7th wk flowering and I’d love any suggestions for home stretch and I welcome all feedback,negative feedback is the most helpful feedback,thanks familia

Holy cow, that's a mouthful!
    Punctuation please?
    I'm sorry, I couldn't really read it - so I have no response other than that.

Oh yeah, and if you're thinking about harvesting the plant(s) in the picture. Don't.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

OKay Okay having read this like 3x which i rarely do anymore but your figuring it out. It's a decent grow for being new and you'll get to harvest just don't do it yet it's not ready like others have said. I have to rotate my 4 pots in my 3x3 tent and also use only 3gal bags for my autos my photos will be 5gal bags and i only do 3 at a time of those in my 3x3 and i like them bigger at flower time when i switched to 12/12.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

If I cannot help a fellow grower, I will not hinder them.

Comment

Hey TMboi407 I chuckled when I read how you reacted to losing a plant...I thought I was the only one that did that . It's been about a week since your post. What's the Blue Cheese lookin like?
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Go on and bake something....find a good movie and near by snacks...strap in...dont be shy and take mouse bites.... b.t.w your wright up was ok...guess it takes a rambler to understand one..

Comment

• changeofpace2014
              changeofpace2014 commented
              Editing a comment
              The comment was for the growers edibles...How a personal matter effected there grow so they salvaged it by making edibles only... Sorry you had to loose your plants to a sad situation. By the way No Face Book, Twitter, etc Account anywhere dude

I agree with the aughtor above ! All you need is a pleasant environment. I usually bake apple pie. I love it. Then I smoke weed and find a cool movie on soap2day.to​. One of my favorite things is to watch movies while high, haha
            Last edited by Rapchiks420; 02-05-2023, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              What the heck Rapchiks420 are you a grower? This is a grow site not facebook

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X