Dehumidifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dehumidifier

What size dehumidifier works for a 48x48x72" tent.

I have found it better to dehumidify the room the tent sits in then to try to dehu the air in the tent. If proper tent air exchange is happening (ie- exhaust fan) then the dehu won’t have enough time to drop the humidity in the tent before the air exchange happens. Dehumidifiers also put off heat so keep that in mind too.

hope this helps
    bd

Comment

What bdeegan said…but I’ve added at different times a small humidifier and dehumidifier depending on the need. I also use a small humidifier to keep a constant RH when drying a harvest, if necessary. I’ve used a tent dehumidifier when I couldn’t get a steady RH in the lung room. How big is your grow space? That’s def a consideration before you decide to buy anything.
    Last edited by golfnrl; 12-31-2022, 11:57 AM.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

You did not say if the humidity issue is happening with lights on or lights off. Currently I am using a small space heater with a p.i.d to control lights off humidity. The heater only drawl 4 amp...and would suspect a dehumidifier draws close to a AC unit.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X