Buds look great, but they have no smell and are not sticky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds look great, but they have no smell and are not sticky

I have grown this strain before with different results. The buds were sticky, and they did smell. Matter of fact the smell took over the house. I liked it... the old lady did not! They are only in the beginning of their second month so maybe I should wait a little longer to pass judgement. Does anyone know if something is wrong here?
    Attached Files

Let nature take it's course, looks way too early to get worried. Every grow can be different, phenotype roulette. Plant looks healthy,keep up what you're doing.

Comment

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great, I always jump the gun. Guess that's why I grow autos... impatient.

I agree that it is early. looks great. some plants really only start smelling later - i would say soon.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife says she can already smell them, think she's nuts.

Looks like your trichomes are starting to show so I think the show is about to begin.
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      The last grow smelled up the house something fierce. My wife was totally paranoid. It was a riot.

Thanks, y'all, I rest assured that it will happen soon.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you done any search of how weed developes, we encourage new growers to take a weed anatomy course since you seem to have grown with luck before knowing what to look for helps.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X