X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

My autos are not good.
    Day 45.
    Yesterday i flushed two of my autos cause the looked bad with pha water 6.5 and added 1 ml per lt nutrients . Nowi noticed tha my other autos are also going bad .Fed them with ph 6.5 and microdose nutrients . Therunoff is at 6.8 and around 500 ppm . Iam eatering every 2-3 days . Everyplants show different deficiencies look at pictures . Everythink else is correct temps etc. Theonly thing i can agine is nutrient lockout or build up salts . Shouldi flush alla of them? But if i flush i can affprd only tap water that i will ph and has 280 ppm .

Also i was using tap water at veging with no problems . Thenproblems started and i swithced to bottled water and my humidifier water for lower ppm
    Attached Files

They look pale which could be a nitrogen deficiency. Check your PH testing method. It may be way off and that could be the problem. Tap water left out in an open container for 24 hours or more should take care of chlorine issues. If you haven't already done so, make sure you adjust the PH of the tap water with an Up/Down solution.

Flushing with just plain tap water isn't going to wreck anything if the PH is off but make sure the water is left to sit for 24 hours. Use lukewarm water to help flush the salt build up and flush using at least 3 times the volume of the container. Make sure you don't water again until the first 2 inches of soil are dry.

Are you watering with nutrients every time or every other watering? In my experience they only need nutes once per week so basically every other watering.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

You have nutrient lockout caused by severe ph issues. However you check your PH, it's not working. You also have light burn. Raise your light, buy a new PH pen or recalibrate your existing one. I also believe that you should lower the PH of your input water to about 6.3 hoping for 6.5 runoff. Add a heavy dose of Cal-Mag to each watering. I only use tap water. Don't stress over it.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X