Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Control

Hello all, just registered on this forum and,

I know squat about growing cannabis but I have loved it and been an occasional user for over 45 years now. Recently legalized in Thailand, so while on a trip to the mountains here at the end of August I bought 5 plants all about 50cm tall. Ended up giving 1 away and pulled out one male. I was topping and trimming leaves for a while but I feel like the girls have just gotten out of hand and I really don't know what I'm doing. Planted two in the ground and have 1 in a pot. The 2 have have way outgrown my expectations and have appeared healthy. The potted one is naturally quite a bit smaller and has red streaks on the trunk and some red stems. From what I've read maybe has a Calcium or Magnesium deficiency? I'm wondering at this point if they'll produce any flowers and what I could to promote their growth. Any opinions, suggestions or thoughts on my endeavor here would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, the GWE website looks like a great source of information for me.

Hello BuaYai welcome aboard. I have not seen cannabis trees before, but Rwise grows 'em. He'll weigh in.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

We used to get Thai stick here from time to time, miss that! You will want to give them something with low N and in PK. IDK whats available to you, I use wood ash, bananas and bone meal other organics.

Comment

The plant in the pot is probably root bound and that is why it is so spindly. Get a bigger pot or put it into the ground.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

trimming the leaves on an outdoor plant isn't advisable. More leaves are better because they collect the sunshine required for healthy growth. Based on the calendar, looks like these may not properly flower. Given when you bought them they should be almost ready to harvest so I think they may be stunted.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X