Blumat Plant Watering Stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blumat Plant Watering Stakes

I just ordered a set of Blumat Plant Watering Stakes. I understand exactly how they should work. I know you can mix the usual nutes into the water but can you also use molasses? Will the organics in the molasses clog the pores in the clay stakes? Should I simply omit the molasses for week I will be gone?
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

I haven't used them, I'm sorry for answering a different question, but I've recently found that using mulch reduces my need to water by a surprising amount. When I went away recently I mulched and dimmed my lights by 25 percent and probably stretched my watering by two or three days

Comment

I'm using the Tropf-Blumat on my current grow...same cones I believe...I read or watched a video a while back about this and the answer is to skip the molasses within the system. It's not so much clogging from it but because of it. The molasses tends to start up bacterial and algal growth and that clogs it. You may be okay for a week but on the other hand the plants won't likely miss the feeding for a week.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Just go with straight water I had success watering w nutes before and after.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X