Still calmag deficiency? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still calmag deficiency? HELP

Well after my post i watered them 0.5 lt each added calmag biobizz and ph 6.5 and the leaves got right up and healthy. Nowi notice some pf them are light green and one of them has brown spots on top leaves like calmag deficiency. Whtaelde can it be
    Attached Files

Howdy Giannhs, what are the growing conditions of the plants? Are they soil, hydro, and what are the environmental conditions, pH, water and air temperatures, etc.? You may have a pH problem which is not allowing the plants to properly take up the nutrients.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello my friend. These is the setup

4×4 grow tent 25 autos 11 lt pots light mix soil with perlitr and worm humus 15 %.350 watt led light currendly at 40 cm distance . Temps 25c day 20c night humidity 55-65 rh
      Added nutriend twice the last two weeks 25% percent of the recomwnded dosage . Biogrow /biobloom/top max
      Watering with tap water that i ph at 6.6 and water 0.5lt every 2-3 days. Lastweek added calmag biobizz 0.5 per lt . Therunout water ranged from 6.7-7.1 ph. Fast buds auto day 35 since sprout. Now i will water with bottled water that i uploaded in my other post to see and ph it at 6.3

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      Like DW2 my first thoughts were ph fluctuations. From the few autos I’ve grown when I experienced the same issue it was indeed a cal/mag issue. Personally I found that strange as for photos in dwc you see cal/mag issues more during early veg. With autos I found they eat the leaves and cal/mag issues seem more prone to flowering. MagiCal label I believe reads 1ml per litre

Suggestion; Flush the plants with plain PH'd water. Then rewater with a double dose of cal-mag and a 1/2 dose of nutes. This will not hurt and may well help. I have done this before with success at salvaging the grow. When you water on schedule, use extra cal mag every time.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

If the PH is in range the pale color may also be from not enough food. I had the same issue and turns out I was starving my plants.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Howdy (again) Giannhs, I am not either a soil grower nor have I ever grown any autos, so I'll leave the advice to the more experienced growers. But, just looking at the photos (again), I think that golfnrl just maybe correct, not enough 'feed' or maybe an iron deficiency (that'll cause most plants' leaves to turn yellow).
        Good luck with your grow!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Could be light burn. 40cm is pretty close to the plants. Do you have a fan going? That's a lot of plants for such a small space. A good flush (3 x the size of the pot) with plain water at room temp or slightly warmer to dissolve any leftover salts.Then try leaving them for a few days and then water with recommended nutrients and include the cal mag.

Make sure you are watering properly. at those temps the pots may take a little longer to dry out so do the knuckle test to make sure they actually need water. In fact you may need to give the more...at that size I water 1.3ltr every 3 or 4 days and mine are in 3 gallon containers. My temps average around the same as yours.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X