Hello after a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello after a long time

Well its been a year not being active. So now i have a question for my indoor autos. 4×4 grow tent with 2×ts 600 and 1 ts 1000
    air filter for 4×4 grow tent. Airfan for ventilation . 25 11lt pots with fastbuds auto. Lightmix with 10 percent wormhumus all biobizz. Day30 at flowering watering around 400 ml ph 6.4-6.8 tap water aroun 260 ppm every 3-4 days untill completely dry soil. All going good exept some little issues i want to ask. First as you can see in fwtos lower fan leaves and mostly bigger an older ones are a little light grren fade. Second i watered them 2 days ago and since then some of them are dropy with red purple veins. Isthis magnesium deficiency. Ifed them about a week ago 1 biogrow 1 ml biobloom in 1.5 lt water only once . Light distance is around 30 -40 cm temps 20 celciusat night and 26 celcius at day humidity 50-60 .Tell me what you think this is.
    Attached Files

Welcome Back! They look dry to me. You cannot water on your schedule, you have to do it to the plants schedule. Yellowing lower leaves is common when plants go to flower.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Droopy plants are a sign of poor watering practices coupled with heat/humidity issues. The heat/humidity seems fine so my guess is the PH of the water is off and you are either over or under watering. Number of days is not as important as how much water...should be about a 10% run off then check the soil using the finger/knuckle method before watering again.

An overnight temp of 20C won't see much water evaporation so overwatering could be your issue.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X