BioCanna lineup anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BioCanna lineup anyone?

Is anyone using the full BioCanna lineup? I'm curious because they have the Bio Boost and the additive Boost Accelerator, and I'm not sure if I should use just one or both.

One boost is enough. If you are a new grower you may find that less is more. Nutrients are great but remember that ideal conditions are paramount to a good grow no matter how many or what kind of nutrients you use. If used incorrectly boost nutrients can damage the plant so having 2 doesn't make it better!
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Beyond your basic Nute's, most if not all of the boosters and supplements are snake oil. Silica, Cal-Mag and Molasses will cover almost every need outside of the basic Nutrient's. Too many nutrients will damage your grow just as surly as too little, maybe more so. Loving your plants too death is a characteristic of new growers and you must persevere.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I use the Canna lines and from what I'm reading you are get the different line mixed up.

Canna makes
        Soil, Coco, Hydro, lines that have a two part for each and 5 additives (calmag, cannazym, Rhyzotonic, p/k, and boost Accelerator) that work in combination with each of those different two part base nutrients.

The bio line is its own set of nutes based on OMRI standards (rolling my eyes)

bio Vega (veg)
        Bio floral ( flower )
        bio Rhizotonic ( rhizomes )
        bio boost ( short chain carbohydrates)

That is all.
        The schedule is based on your type of water, the product line you use and much more. The personalized Grow Guide offers you a schedule which is based on your own grow situation!

Space for Rent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X