Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watering.

How long can you keep a gallon of water that has had

​​​general hydro supplements added to it?

Howdy Alex3579, I do not usually keep the mixed nutriments and supplements for more than two to three days before using them. They could be kept longer if they are kept cool and out of any bright or direct light. I do keep the supplement FloraNector refrigerated because it contains some sugars and can start growing mold after being opened and kept at room temperatures.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

As long as the room temp is below 72F it can keep up to a week as long as it is not in direct light. The cooler the better but not the fridge.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not in the refrigerator? Any particular concerns for storing them there? I have always kept some of the nutrients there and also keep a couple of gallons of pH'ed water in there to lower the reservoir temperature at the drain and feed cycle.

Just wondering what all do you put in your water when watering.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        People who make a siggy like yours might tell us, but maybe they keep some secrets? Thoughts?

Calcium nitrate can react with other salts and become insoluble, that's why the micro comes separate from the other two. But once it's diluted enough they can coexist soluble for a long time. They're made for hydro reservoirs that can be used for weeks. The pH and temperature will ultimately determine how long the solution is usable. When you see the solution getting cloudy that means nutrients are no longer available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X