final clean up of flowering plants 2nd week flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final clean up of flowering plants 2nd week flower

so im in the 2nd week of flower and did my prep for full on budding. i removed a lot of parts that are wasting energy with the plants. I have to change up a bit of how the lights are set up because i am losing area of light, and i want to be ready for the new lights that i am awaiting for. in total i should have 5000w in the room going (9x11x7). HPS lighting causes this to the camera sorry guys

You have some nice big bushes there...good job...the harvest should be great

Comment

• r3m1
      r3m1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks green pretty excited

Those are some nice looking plants there. I'm wanting to to have taller plants this next time around. Those are nice and healthy!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe those are sativas (???)

those are very nice, cant wait to see them shrubs stack up with flowers. bet its gonna be quite a display!

Comment

Very nice ladies r3! Your room seems slightly bigger than mine, what lights you have to create 5000w?! Please do tell. In the market soon for an upgrade.
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

5000 WATTS? do you own a utility company or just a long power cord?

Comment

• r3m1
          r3m1 commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you mean?? Their will be 5 lights or more in their

Theirs only 1400w in their now, placing another 2000w in a bit up. Air cooled hoods used. Thanks for the comments as well. Ive put alot of time into them, and intend to pull a large harvest. If i do not get a pound a plant ill cry lol.

Comment

WOW A POUND PER PLANT. I am happy with 4 ounces for each plant.

Comment

just hung up two 1000w aircooled 8" lights so i have in total 3400 in the room, until next week also lowered the plants and added a 16" os fan. 30 mins till lights come on, going to seal both rooms tomm and prep for co2 to get in place in the flower room. also picked up two tents 2x4 and a 4x6

Comment

And the plot thickens...

Comment

• r3m1
                r3m1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Should already have learned i dont mess around.

heres some pics of week 3

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good man...coming along nicely..

• r3m1
                r3m1 commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks green, i have to leave to go to ohio this week gonna miss my babys, however got some cameras put up in the rooms

my girls also in 3rd week and no where near as tall , Great looking plants r3m1 .....cheers
              2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

here is a better angle .
                2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

• r3m1
                  r3m1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  great looking plants, do you have co2 going?

Sorry r3m1 . No CO2 If that was meant for me . Just good ole soil with worm castings, bone meal , pro mix and vermiculite. Love the scrog !

Comment

• r3m1
                  r3m1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  all good BG Bud hows your plants

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X