Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Sativa-dominant varieties like Bruce Banner will thrive in a tropical environment. The only downside is that they take longer to flower. The upside is that sativas have some of the more psychedelic highs. Ace seeds specializes in landrace strains and many are native to tropical environments. Malawi and Thai varieties will probably do very well and so will Columbian and Panamanian strains.

Leave a comment:

• ponzi314
    replied
    What i did for my first grow is googled what strain grows best in my area. For me it was Afghan Kush because it was resistant to cold and mold. You should try doing that for your Environment and go from there.

Leave a comment:

• LemonBud
    replied
    What do you want it for vegging on the couch or being creative.

Leave a comment:

• DuckTales232323
    started a topic HELP! Choosing a strain

Choosing a strain

Hello dear friends,

I have been searching through a few websites and some strains looked very interesting. But some doubts in which would be a better choice have crossed my mind.

So I decided to ask for help...

We will grow our plants in a greenhouse in a tropical climate (South America). We are beginners. We have a little experience in gardening, but not a big one. And no experience growing weed. We have being studying a lot reading many books on the subject. But no actual practice yet. We will buy 2 different types of strains and price is an issue to be taking in mind.

We are looking at the following strains from Linda Seeds:
    BRUCE BANNER
    RUNTZ
    MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH
    GORILLA COOKIES
    BISCOTTI MINTZ

And also the following strains from Green House Seeds:
    CHEMDOG
    JACK HERER
    SUPER SILVER HAZE
    ARJAN ULTRA HAZE 2
    KING KUSH
    NL5 HAZE MIST
    PURE KUSH

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X