Unkown issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unkown issue?

hello my friends, i have 3 small plants growing outdoor, that still need a few weeks, but the caterpillars are trying to get them. but now i have several other problems. 1. white flaky spots on them, almost looks like ash. never seen anything like that, any thoughts? 2. finding a few spots of bud rot, not sure if its from the caterpillars, of something else? I may have to chop them down next weekend.
    Attached Files

heres a few of the tricomes
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be ash being blown your way carried miles. I also see spider mites and damage from the catipillars. I don't make oils or dabs so i do that dang 3 bucket quick dip then hang them. I count on my summer grow heavly for myself so if a few bugs make it through to the burn they'll be clean LOL Who knows what crap was sprayed on brick weed or if anything was way back when.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great but ugly true damage from those worms. What i mean to say is great pics, if no one ever seen catipillar damage on buds this is it. I got a couple like that also. Gawd they are so problematic to me this season like none before. Even when i lived in the woods did'nt have worm damage as much just spider.

for me, i grow outdoors just for fun,although it's not actually all that fun battling all the damm bugs. i usually give most of it way. i do two harvest indoors per year, and that keeps me supplied. just got some new seeds in the mail, yoda og. I'll germinate them mid oct.

Comment

SoOrbudgal, regarding that comment for those of us having not seen caterpillar damage...are you referring to pics 8-12 of the original post?
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep sure is ugly

yes, that is correct Blowdout2269. i cut those buds off the plant, and checking daily for any new spots.

Comment

Ok, thanks you two.
        I've battled grasshoppers, but never seen that before.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X