One down, fifteen and a half to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One down, fifteen and a half to go

This is my first plant harvested this year. It was a small Acapulco Gold. Damn sticky.

Oh, that third picture isn't Acapulco Gold. It's Rib Eye, and every bit as delicious as that Acapulco Gold I'm sure!
    Attached Files

That's what i'm making tonight for myself is a bar b q steak but they are small tri tip strips, i look at those rib eye an set it back in the case i can't always afford steak but i don't starve myself either but i budget more adays. I have a small plant like yours also next season i'm gonna press my luck abit more now that i got a better feel of my new neighborhood.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

nice looking plant and steak! i have a tri tip on the smoker now. cooking it as a faux brisket, 200 degrees. it's the bomb!!!

Comment

• KLAX
        KLAX commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh hell yes! 200 degrees? Damn right is should be the bomb!

You ever eaten at Black's in Lockhart, TX? Fucking AMAZING brisket! 30+ hours in the pit. You want the fatty stuff. Hands down the best I have ever had in my 72 years, and I loves me some properly Q'd brisket! I'll just mention that they overnight ship, too. Definitely ain't cheap or inexpensive, and it's certainly not as good as in the restaurant, but still a damn sight better than most of what you'd get virtually any bbq joint. At least in my not particularly humble opinion.

Hey KLAX i finally got done with harvesting my first plant took me 2 days to trim an hang. I can't sit very long and take alot of breaks my shoulders wore out. Meat market in my little town butchers all kinds of 4 legged animals. I buy my tri tips there low an slow is the way to go. But i will cut an shape it sometimes prior to cooking the slab, i make small 1" steaks an season those up with smashed garlic salt & pepper only i put them in a freezer bag and mash them down with the palm of my hand flip them a few times and place in fridge. I break up that stringy sinu tissue an man it's tasty as it gets.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X