The oopsie bud says it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The oopsie bud says it all

These are shots of an oopsie bud. It happened as I was getting rid of yellowing leaves yesterday. I think I will harvest this plant in the next few days, certainly by Sunday.

I thought the first two pictures were interesting because they are essentially the same shot, just from two slightly different angles. You can see the bloby dark thing that looks like it's got way too many legs in both pics. The interesting (and instructive) point for me is how many more amber trichomes there are in one pic than the other. The lesson for me is don't trust one set of views from one bud. Be adventurous, look the fuck around. See what's happening in the wider world of the plant.

The third picture is from the underside of the same bud. All leaf.

Good growing, my friends!
    Attached Files

No need to check the leaves only the buds.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Yes very true so many new growers tend to look at the suger leaf or just 1 area on the bud. With my outdoor photos i often do partial harvests clipping the sun touched buds an colas an leaving bottom parts to finish longer. But my older eyes don't focus long so it's by the " looks" an age of grow now more than ever.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X