No announcement yet.

Second grow journal. 1x Watermelon Zkittlez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automation, now with heat. Getting a little cold at night and it's barely fall. So I placed an electric radiator near one of the air inlets. Turn it on at 64.5F and off at 67F seems to be working. Third chart shows what the humidity does when the light goes out.
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Oh! Day 41 and loaded with trichomes
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

I don't know why I've been calling it Watermelon Zkittlez. It's Trizzlers.

Trizzlers Day 52: 10 days later and there's 13 big colas getting fat. And that many more smaller ones. I'm hopeful I can keep it alive for another 3 or 4 weeks and then it might give a decent harvest. I gave it a half dose of 0-0-50 and plan to only give it call-mag for a while. Chasing whatever's wrong hasn't worked out for me. I bought more of these seeds for re-do because it looks like it could be a fantastic grow when I get better at it.

2x Whiskey Zulu Day 42: Same soil as the Trizzlers! (Actually, it a soil-less medium.) Colas starting to stretch. Started it on GO BioThrive and Cal-Mag. Picture is right after watering and before leaves perked up.
        Last edited by 90Gizmo; 11-04-2022, 04:58 PM.
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Going2fast
          Going2fast commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey I grew trizzlers last winter. Got it as a freebie from nasc. Pulled 8oz off of her and had my first polyploidy Bud. A little airy but heavy skunk smell and nice anti anxiety weed. One of my faves.

• 90Gizmo
          90Gizmo commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, you made me look that one up... So far all my plants end up looking like mutants before I'm done but that's not the same thing.

This is my 5 gallon no-soil recipe: 4 gallons of this organic mix. 2 quarts additional perlite. 2 quarts short coco fibers.

Last edited by 90Gizmo; 11-04-2022, 04:55 PM.
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X