Plant Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Problems

I got my plant she's in her flowering stage. Her tips are curled down. I use miracle grow 1tbs per gallon 1/2 gallon a week. And I spray her with copper fungicide every 7-10 days. Clay soil and i water her every 2 or 3 days depending on how wet the weather is. She is outside and not indoor grown.
    Attached Files

Do not use miracle grow! It has the wrong nutrient combination for weed, especially in the flowering stage.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Your leaves are clawing down which indicates you are over watering. Get rid of the Miracle Grow!!! Stop the fungicide as well. it's overkill.

1 TBS to your 1/2 gallon of water is NOT GOOD, unless you are infested with bugs that's nature for you but too much fungicide does not help either and may make your smoke taste odd. I would only be using flowering nutes at this point in time, nothing else.

Comment

My first thought from the pic is spidermites, I agree on the MG and the fungicide.

Comment

The MG is 1 Tbsp per Gallon, and im using half a gallon once a week. nfortunantly the plant next to her got leaf septoria and yes natural copper fungicide once every 7 to 10 days is ok for her to prevent leaf septoria. As far as bugs ive went through checked her all over theres no sign of bugs.

Comment

Miracle Grow. Eww.
          Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X