Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KISS Update Week 12/13 - Week 8/9 Flower

Since last we spoke.....
    I sense that impatience during flower is due to excitement for results, so...
    Yes, I accepted another nute into the rotation.

I had such great results with Beastie Bloomz beefing up the flower of both the Cheese and the Red Dwarf that I decided to finish off the grow with another Fox Farm product for harvest time.
    According to their feeding chart [always cut amounts in half!]
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Plant Feeding Schedule.jpg Views:	0 Size:	313.8 KB ID:	575786
    I introduced Cha Ching to the repertoire. I had started to flush the Classic Cheese in anticipation of amber. However, the close-ups were showing all cloudy and I want to round out the high so I stopped the flush and on day 90 introduced some Cha Ching to both the CC & the RD [Day 85] which is behind big sis in its growth.
    Well, that seemed to push CC right over the finish line and the very next day amber appeared. Enough amber BTW to say good to go...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Amber.png
Views:	287
Size:	384.6 KB
ID:	575787
    I pulled the plant and did very heavy flushes throughout the next day. Click image for larger version  Name:	Cheese Pre Harvest Flush.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.93 MB ID:	575784
    I harvest CC on Day 92!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	Bucket o Cheese.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	575783 Click image for larger version  Name:	Triple Beam Weight.jpg Views:	0 Size:	485.8 KB ID:	575785 We are looking at 276.3 grams/ 9.746 oz.WET w/ STEMS. So I'm thinking over 1/2 lb.
    She is now drying in my dry basket with a humidifier set to maintain 50-60 % humidity... like Goldielocks, not too dry, not too wet. Also, a fan is oscillating in the room to keep the air moving. Now 4 days into the drying.

Not to diss RD yesterday received what will possibly be the final dusting of Gaia Green "Power Bloom" with molasses and a small amount of Cha Ching. She should be very close to finishing but waiting on some amber.
    We'll see what the next few days bring.
    Photo's attached.
    Setup is in my 1st KISS post.
    Last edited by javabob; 09-08-2022, 08:50 AM.

Man that's awesome great harvest javabob i don't think i ever got 1/2 lb off 1plant indoor grow your really doing great.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X