Slightly confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly confused

So these two started in door for fun and got lanky from minimal light I nursed them enough to put outside then they went from 5 point back to 3 point leaves and now are flowering but no nanners should I worry

Welp they won't give you much from the looks of them now. Not meaning to sound harsh but did you expect anything? They are telling you they still have little light hence flowering. I'd worry about stepping on it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Clutch707
      Clutch707 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't thinking they would like I said just for fun and trying to learn already completed first successfull grow
      Just trying to learn what I can if that's all they give me it's still something so any info is greatly appreciated

Well you wasted a grow testing. Do you have other plants growing. So was your first grow like this one with the minimal lighting. I dont understand.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• Clutch707
      Clutch707 commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll lemonbud I beg to differ these were just a fluke my wifi did and asked me to save them . Outa the 9 I chose these and just wanted to know why they reverting to 3 points instead of 5 but I'll show u my 2nd and completed 1st grow and then maybe you could give mea respectable response

• Clutch707
      Clutch707 commented
      Editing a comment
      P.s. thanks for the info but I'm clueless I make my own soil I buy perlite, pete moss,couple potting soils that catch my attention sift out all large particles and some
      G H nutrients w/a dash of molasses organic of course
      Cross my fingers hope they don't die that's my mixture and lighting whatever random grow light I find with a 1 purchase from that internet thing for a lught I'm very unhappy with

No need to worry, they will be small.

Comment

• Clutch707
      Clutch707 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rwise

Here's to you lemonbud and all non believers .
    I thought this was a community for helping others and have had no helpful comments soooo.
    thanks to Nebula and Sirius after being only a 1 year follower w no experience this is my first grow

Comment

Hey there,
      I'm a newbie grower too, currently on my second grow.
      First went well, no issues and second is going even better thanks to all the info on the main site and the help of the good folks in these forums.

I don't know a lot about this sort of thing, but it could be revegging (I had some clones that were revegged and were throwing out 5, 3, and even single point leaves), maybe it could be transplant shock. They look healthy so I wouldn't stress out to much about it. Because of the size I can't imagine they'll yield very much.

I'm not trying to offend you, but in future you might fare better to give as much available info on your growing situation as possible straight off the bat.
      The people on here are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, I've only been on here myself for half a year or so but I've noticed there are a lot of people who seem to expect all of their troubles to be solved by just posting a pic or 2 and saying 'what's wrong?'
      There are heaps of factors at play and without knowing the situation it's hard for anyone to advise unless they know the background of the plant/environment, so when people expect answers without supplying info it gets old pretty fast. It's all laid out in the sticky threads at the top of the forums
      i.e. you say they were inside with minimal light, but what kind of light? Sunlight through a window? Grow light? If so what kind/wattage?
      Also, saying things like 'cross my fingers and hope they don't die' and 'whatever random grow light I find' doesn't inspire confidence that you've done your homework.

I'd recommend not demanding respect from far more experienced growers than yourself if you want any real help. Just because you had (in your experience) a successful first grow doesn't make you an expert, and getting your hackles up and calling people non-believers because you didn't get the answer you wanted by providing very limited info won't help your cause.
      It just makes you seem immature and entitled and sorry, but a bit of a douche.

Be pleasant and humble, respect your growing elders and give as much info as you can. You will be rewarded with a wealth of information and assistance in return.

At least that's my experience around here.
      2.5x2.5x6' tent
      2x 55w COB veg, 400w HPS flower
      Coco/perlite with mycorrhizal mix in fabric bags
      2-part base nutes + veg/bloom boosts, bud boost, calmag
      Carbon filter/exhaust, 6" oscillating fan, usb static fan
      Gear and controllers for heat/humitidy used as needed

Strain unknown

Comment

• Clutch707
        Clutch707 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you are correct I did not give enough info I realized that after my post and apologize for being offended for my bad info yes it was window light but blinds were closed my wife forgot she did it for a couple days so when I found them they were 6" to 10" long no color completely white and growing all squirmy so it was a bad start from the gate. I probably should have junked them all I just wanted to see if I could revive them in a way I guess I did .
        I do assure you I'm doing my homework the grow light situation I'm going on a budget my most expensive item in my setup is my tent
        3'x2'x5' vivosun it's an odd size I think so it was like 50 bucks I have a new light on the way if I'm reading it right it's 150 watt full spectrum led but that just doesn't seem right because I haven't seen led lights with that high off wattage for the size so we'll see my real 2nd grow is just aseedling now and I'm trying a no transplant grow so I've been reading a how to correctly water in a large pot all is good so far so thankyou transcend for opening my eyes to my ignorance
        Stay green and growing

• transcend
        transcend commented
        Editing a comment
        All good, I just wanted you to get the most out of the forum. In retrospect I may also have been a bit too harsh in my response. Sounds like the reaper wasn't far away, but you certainly did revive them!

Keep reading here, you'll get better.
      You have given us no info to help you with, some of us are good, but we aint that good.
      No hermies is good, unless you wanted one.
      It may be a genetic thing as I have seen girls do the reduced finger count in flower. (and in reveg)
      Am I a non believer? Nice fox tails.

Comment

• Clutch707
        Clutch707 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought those were foxtails but I've seen many videos of buds looking like that so I'm not 100% that they are but it was very smooth pleasant smoke and also made some death fire edibles

Thank you that's what I was wondering I don't know the strain or anything it was considered mid- grade but I thought it had potential and that's what I got on my first grow we have hundreds of seeds my wife threw a handful in a pot and 9 popped up bad light made them very lanky I tried to save those two but what isn't shown is I had to buy another 8 " of stem sorry for not being more specific this whole thing is new to me. My thoughts were probably a stress factor so thankyou again

Comment

Nothing wrong with foxtails, Sativas tend to do that, heat and light stress can also bring it out.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X