Nanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanners

Just found a few nanners on my blueberry female from seedsman. Also running 5 more strains at the time. Will this plant pollinate the others or just the blueberry? Should I pull it out? We are in week 4 flower and everything is looking great with no signs of any stressors on any of the plants.

I answered my own question
    sorry

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's OK, sometimes it helps just to say (or type it) out loud. (LOL!)

Hi. I expect you have removed the nanner plant. I just went through nanners and even though i took her out as soon as i realized, her 2 sisters ended up with just a few seeds. and - she ended up just full of seeds herself.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Do you guys think it could just be genetics. Damn I thought I was through with nanners since we are legal and I paid for genetics. Previous 10 years I have been using bag seeds and seeds I produced. I have had a few herms here and there but always thought it was genetics. Now I'm worried I am missing something. I have an ac and all accessories to keep atmosphere dialed in. Have checked and double checked for light leaks. Not sure what could have caused this .

Comment

And she was going to be sticky and heavy ☹️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X