• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this on our buds?

Click image for larger version

Name:	F3950344-092B-4AC5-BF94-CF54A242FC55.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	575161 We started out with two plants, Mary and Jane this year. Found out Mary was actually Marty so he had to leave. Jane is still mad at us for sending him packing. Lol. 🤣 Now our only remaining plant (Jane) has these things growing on her buds. What are those? Why did this happen? What should we now? I suspected Jane may be a hermie but my boyfriend doesn’t think so. Help please!

A seed? Can you show some more pics?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yep, you have seeds from the male. They will be regular seed, IF you dont want them you can pluck them off, else free seeds. They take 4-6 weeks to fully ripen/mature.

Comment

The male you pulled released pollen so you get seeds now in the bud. At least you'll get familiar with males and females so next year you'll have your own seeds and just gotta plant them like this year wait to see the sex and by all means cull that male super early. I remember that male pic you posted it was within moments of bursting open it's sacs.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X