How many people use Grove Bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people use Grove Bags?

I stumbled upon Grove Bags and im very interested. For those who have used them what are your impressions? Do you need a humidity sensor in the bag? When drying is it safe to just do the stem snap test before loading up the bags?

Stupid expensive, bare minimum I needed was over 3,000 dollars lol those priceses are each not as a whole

Comment

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      lord how much are you drying? They have huge ones like 55Gallon 5 pack for only 45$

• GroBuddy
      GroBuddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Again that's per unit but they make you buy many last I looked. Add that to cart and see final owed 317 for those however you were asking about the bags not drums or totes. Also you dont want alo of extra air or room so buying a 55 gallon for less weed wont be ideal
      Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-27-2022, 12:55 PM.

That's 1 1lb bag, case of 100, I was trying to get multiple sizes as i dont need 100 1 lbs bags
    Then theres the shipping. If you wind up getting some keep us updated I'd like to use them just cant see spending so much when mason jars work fine.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220827-112914_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	574797
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-27-2022, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Grove Bags equips growers & consumers to efficiently preserve their quality from Cultivation to Consumption with USA-Made Packaging powered by TerpLoc®

In their store they have a home grow section. Smaller bags in smaller qty. Might be worth checking out

• GroBuddy
      GroBuddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir that is a little bit better my apologies. Didn't see that down there last I looked. Appreciate the reference. Sucks those stop at a qp tho lol

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      no worries my friend, to be honest, as a software dev....their shop is kindof trash. Shouldnt expect a user to read all the sections. Should apply filters to narrow down

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X