First SCROG tent grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First SCROG tent grow

First time SCROG tent grow, Using Natures Living soil, with Recharge once a watering cycle.
    Going to use Mammoth Bloom booster around the 3rd week of flower at low dose.
    First time using a live soil as well.
    liking the results so far, 2 1/2 weeks until the flip…Strain is papaya.
    Any tips etc is much appreciated!
    🖖🏻

Very nice, you put alot of work into that.... it shows

Hard for me just to use the velcro ties that come with the trellis nets lmao... shits frustrating
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-23-2022, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Krondo575
      Krondo575 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man! Ya I did put a lot of work into it, but happy with how it turned out.
      Hopefully it helps produce a nice crop, And haha it definitely is frustrating lol

Looks good! How "live" is the soil? Got worms in it or just myco and benevolent bacteria?
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Do you need the booster? it was my understanding that you can just let it run with the living soil

Comment

• Krondo575
        Krondo575 commented
        Editing a comment
        They say you do not.
        I have a friend that didn’t add anything and ended up with fantastic product.
        I just know that mammoth bloom is amazing stuff so I figured why not try it at a low dose and see what happens.
        I still haven’t had to add calmag or anything like that, I do hit them with recharge 1x a watering cycle, But I’m sure they would be ok without it as well 👍🏻 Really happy with it so far

• ponzi314
        ponzi314 commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes me happy to hear, planning to start my first indoor grow ever using Living soil since im a lazy person and dont want to deal with Nutes

Little update screens are starting to fill in nicely
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X